Ch. 20

Hello~! How's everyone doing ? Doing good? Nice! So I've been meaning to ask...
do you guys like any fighting action? Or just leave it as it is. Very relaxing and all?

Right now this chapter will have a small fighting scene not a big one but you know... just curious that's all.

————————————————————————

August 6

12 PM

Y/N's room

[Third POV]

*sigh* Hiroshima day. What's so special about it? Well you see Hiroshima Day 2020 marks the 75th year of walking the path of the atomic bomb. Hiroshima Day commemorates the remembrance of the bombing attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the United States during World War II in 1945. The bombings ended the Second World War. The day aims to promote peace politics against the war.

Now most won't care but at least pay respects to whose who got affected by it.
Right now we see Y/N doing his 3rd twitch live stream of the week. It's been fine for him, he normally gets around 10 - 15K views when ever he streams.

And we can see Y/N sitting on his gaming chair staring at his monitor playing one of the most scariest games 'Amnesia: the dark descent'. Y/N isn't the most bravest person when it comes to playing horror games, he's actually the easiest one to get when jump scares comes up.

Y/N is heavily breathing playing the game, his chat was laughing at him. But what no one notice was that ahri and akali were secretly hiding in Y/N's room waiting to scare him after he gets jump scared.

Y/N- No no no no—!

He couldn't help but scream every minute of the moment then he just fell from his char heavily breathing, it was ahri and akali's cue. Akali was wearing Jason voorhees mask and ahri had Michael Myers mask.

Ahri/akali- Boo!

Y/N- HAAAAAAA!!!!

He's head twirled and passed out from the jumps are while the viewers of Y/N's livestream were laughing.
Akali and ahri both fell for to the ground hitting the floor and laughing their arse off.

Ahri- Ahahaha! His reaction is completely priceless!

Akali- Hahaha! You said it!

Akali wiped a tear on her left eye while ahri wiped a tear on her right eye then they saw Evelyn and Kai'sa menacingly standing on Y/N's door way. Both gulped knowing they messed up.

Ahri/akali- 'Oh crap/ Man I'm dead'.

Evelyn- You 2 scared Y/N...

Akali- Oh no...

Kai'sa- WITHOUT US?!

Akali/ahri- what?/Nani?

Akali- Maybe next time you both have to be quick and not slow

Ahri- Yeah

Kai'sa picked up a passed out Y/N bridal style and placed him on his bed and also covered him with his blanket leaving his head exposed to the air.