Ch. 64 (old)

April 29th, Friday, 2021.

10:00 AM

History class room.

[Y/N's POV]

We're currently in history class learning about demons, how to defeat them. Counter their attacks, weakness and much more. I wasn't really interested in all of this to be honest, I'm sitting between Blake and Weiss. They both seemed to really pay attention but meh it ain't my thing.

Y/N's mind- Well at least music class is next. Jaune and I can finally perform the song we've been practicing for a while now.

Speaking of jaune he's been really keen into learning how to sing, I'm pretty sure I know who he's trying to impress. I think her name is Pyrrha. Four time world champion? Can't remember but I don't really care because I'm pumped for the upcoming tournament coming in the next two weeks.

Ooh! Maybe I can train with ruby or jaune or yang or or... I'm hungry. Maybe I should've taken Blake's food when she offered me a few hours ago, deplore at its finest might I say so myself.

Weiss- Psst!

Y/N- Hmm?

Weiss- Here, take it.

She handed me a galaxy chocolate bar which was half eaten by her, I knew it was eaten by her since she secretly eats it whenever professor port turns around.

Y/N- You sure Weiss?

Weiss- Just eat it you dolt! Or I'll eat you!

Y/N- Fine fine but thanks any ways.

Weiss- Y-Your welcome.

I took a bite of the chocolate bar and I saw with the corner of my eye to see Blake angered by this, I got confused as to why she got angry by this but nonetheless secretly ate the food.

I don't know if I heard what Weiss said properly but did she just say 'Or I'll eat you!'. She can't be a cannibalism right? She probably said that to scare me which worked.

Weiss mind- YES! MY FIRST INDIRECT KISS WITH Y/N WORKED! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CAT!

Blake's mind- Grr. You'll pay for this you stupid schnee!

I felt someone tapping my left hand and saw it Blake who was doing it. I looked over her to see her pointing at her cheek, I leaned in closer to see what was wrong only for her to kiss my cheek.

Y/N- Eep!

Blake- *giggles*

I leaned back to my seat looking straight at white board, a lot of things were going through my head. Why did she do it? Does she hate me tay much? Oh well. I wasn't born in this world to be liked by everyone right.

Y/N- Eep!

I felt Blake's hand groping my butt. I quickly glanced over to her as she had a grin plastered all over her face, this isn't the first time Blake was like this to me.
I heard the bell rang which made me sigh out of relief, meaning I can get the heck out of here and get to my music classes.

[Short time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi jaune hitting the woah]

Unfortunately or fortunately enough. Everyone I know is with me in music class, Team RWBY, Team JNPR and Team CFVY. It isn't necessarily a bad thing but just what are the chances of us all being together, right?

I saw jaune had a nervous look on his face and mouthed 'I'm nervous'. I gave a 'It's ok' hand sign and he still had the nervous look on his face, I then heard the music teacher call both of our names out loud.