Ch. 27

Wake me up when September ends~
Any one a fan of Green Day? If so what's your fav song?

Mines is boulevard of broken dreams, 21 Guns and wake me up when September ends.
Now then let's see what am I gonna write in this chapter hmm 🤔
————————————————————————

September 6

2:35 PM

Y/N's old home

[Third POV]

KDA is currently sending the orphanage kids into their new home, which was like 10 times better than the old one.

Care taker- I want to thank you Y/N for everything your doing for the kids and me.
She bowed down to Y/N who did the same as well.

Y/N- Your welcome miss care taker. Now then i think the kids wants their care taker now.

Y/N pointed behind her, she turned around the saw the kids waving at her and Y/N. The kids came running to Y/N with happy faces.

Sally- Thank you, thank you Y/N for doing this for everyone.

Kids- Thank you, Y/N!

Y/N nodded shyly since it's a bit weird for kids doing this in front of him but nonetheless was happy to do it for them all.

Y/N- Your welcomes. Now then make sure to take care of your care taker and each other too okay?

Kids- Hai!

The kids bowed at him again and started running towards to their new home with there miss care taker of course.

Evelyn- You really are a kind person you know that?

Y/N- Yeah yeah.

Kai'sa- No really you really are.

Ahri- Yeah i don't think I've seen any celebrity done something this huge for someone before.

Akali- Yeah Dude-

A very loud car crash could be heard at the left of the girls and Y/N too. 2 normal cars and a truck crashed into each other meaning 3 civilians are injured right now.

Y/N didn't have to time to say anything at and used his neon speed to get there as quickly as possible. He used photon jump and landed on top of the trucks door.

Civilian- Help!

Y/N held the handle of the door and used cinder blast to removed the door of the vehicle completely and Y/N placed the injured civilian on his left shoulder.

Y/N- Don't worry sir I've got you!

He noticed the other one behind the truck sitting exhausted on his butt, then Y/N used lighting hook which is a new ability to him and tried to make the impact less instead of damaging the civilian.