Ch. 25

Hmm... I'm going to ask one of the most common questions that I never asked before smh

Who is your favorite KDA member ? And why do you like that KDA member so much?

For me it's a... hard decision. At first I liked akali and then Evelyn then Ahri then Kai'sa it keeps on changing back and forth so ts pretty hard for me to choose.

Let's just get back to the storay!

————————————————————————

September 5

1:45 PM

In the city of [C/N]

[Third POV]

The girls were preparing their 'special' entrance for Y/N when he comes home but where is Y/N right now?

{Play the song on top bois 😎}

He is right now currently in front of an orphanage, the building of the orphanage is burning and the screams of children can be heard outside. Luckily for the kids and adults Y/N is there to save the day. He crackled his knuckles and neck.

Y/N- I am definitely am going to be in the news aren't I?

He sounded displeased but couldn't blame the people if they were live streaming the event that is happening right now.

[Just imagine the building burning right now]

Y/N- Here goes nothing I suppose.

He used his neon speed to get into the building, the door was already opened before he could break it down.

Y/N- Kids first, or who ever I see first.

He then heard the screams of help somewhere it was a faint sound since the fire and smoke wasn't helping him.

Y/N- Best if I consume the smoke to let the situation be a little bit easier.

He absorbed a few areas where the smoke is originally coming but that doesn't mean the building is still on fire. He heard the screams again and this it's a few doors to his left.

Y/N- Found you!

He tried opening the door since it was slightly open but it appears to be jammed on the outside.

Y/N- Smoke dash will do the trick!

He smoke dash through the slightly open door and saw where everyone was hiding and majority of them where we the care taker shivering in fear.