Ch. 43

You know sometimes i wonder... if there's a possibility of KDA being made into a T.V show. What would you think it'll be all about? Will it be in 3D anime or 2D anime? Cartoon animation.?

If there was a show About KDA I would lowky watch it. How about you guys?

Wattpad if your hearing this. Please fix the bug where i can't add a YouTube video in my chapters pls! It's really getting frustrating with no music.

I wanted to add care less whisper to the lemon chapter but hey Wattpad you didn't fix it 😔.

————————————————————————

January 7, Monday, 2021.

2:30 PM

At the Living room.

[Y/N's POV]

Thank god heat season is finally over! It's like going through literally hell everyday, and feeling good not to mention. I still am not a fan of sexual intercourses yet i still get it from the girls.

Y/N- 'That's not even my biggest issue'.

Lately they've been discussing about taking "turns" with me. I was curious what they meant by that and sooner or later i found out they meant by "turns", It wasn't... well...

Ahri- Oh Y/N~

Ever since i bought her that diamond necklace yesterday she's been... extra affectionate to me, I mean like extra extra affectionate to me.

Ahri- This necklace looks really pretty~

Y/N- G-Glad you l-like it Ahri.

Ahri- Hmmm. I don't feel like wearing a shirt today~

Y/N- Well change into a d-different one then if you d-don't like it.

I didn't quiet get what's trying to do to me but all I know is that it's not good, not very good. She even told me something that was very unnecessary for me to know about.

Ahri- I also don't feel like wearing any panties today~ Oh wait I'm not wearing one~ *giggles*

Y/N- 'I seriously did not need to know that Ahri'. If you f-feel comfortable n-not wearing p-panties then i won't s-say anything to y-you.

She giggled again at me leaning her self forward a bit, I could see the three in the back looking angry. It's either how Ahri is treating me or something else. She then sat on my lap and started moving her hips everywhere.

Y/N- S-Stop m-moving!

Ahri- Ok but I'll take my shirt off~

Y/N- No! K-Keep it on!

It was too late for me. She took her shirt and threw on the ground to her left, she turned around and faced me face-to-face. Worst part is... she isn't wearing a bra.

Ahri- *giggles* Like what you see my mate~?

Relax Just relax. Your not friends any more, we're not girlfriend and boyfriend. This is normal i shouldn't just run away like i used to, just don't move a single muscle Y/N.

Y/N- I-I like your t-tails!

Ahri- Oh you there's no need of lying my love. I know what your feeling and I'll help you... "Release" it.

I needed to look somewhere other than what's in front of me, I looked over to see the other girls much angry then before. Akali started twirling her Kunai around while Evelyn lashers were flailing around from left to right. Kai'sa squashed her phone with her own bare hands.