Ch. 45

... So.... yeah... sorry for not updating yesterday. I kinda didn't sleep the whole day today and yesterday since I was playing genshin impact and Nier automata non-stop.

How long do you think this boo will last?
100 chapters at least 😳?

————————————————————————

January 9, Saturday, 2021.

11 AM

Ahri's room.

————————————————————————

[Y/N's POV]

... Why does every part of my body feel tired and confused at the same time? Is that part of my growth or something? And why do I feel like I'm suffocating on something soft?

?- *Moans* Oh Y/N~ Please be gentle~

What the hell, what the hell. What happened yesterday? I'll have to ask Ahri later or anyone who came yesterday for that matter, who's... making that sound?

Y/N- *groans* A... AKALI?!

Akali- *opens eyes* Hm? Oh morning babe. Did you enjoy the "Fun" we had last night?

Y/N- Fun? What fun...? Don't tell me...

Akali- Mhm! We all had sex yesterday night. Surprised you don't remember that sweetie~

How did it even...

[Flash back to yesterday 4 PM]

Shoot shoot shoot shoot! Why is it that every person or for that matter... GIRL! Have to act like that towards me? Is it because I'm small? Cute? Or... is it because I'm a famous k-pop member? Yeah I'll go with that for now.

Ahri- You'll never out run us my love! We Will have sex whether you like it or not!

Aurora- Amen sister! Get him!

Ok ok remember the map of this place. Where are we? Visual the map of this city. Memorize it precisely Y/N and think quick!

That's a bloody London map! I don't even live there nor this is the place to use it right now

That's a bloody London map! I don't even live there nor this is the place to use it right now. Damn you brain! Screw the map. Use my videos powers? Gah! I can't focus, akali keeps popping everywhere and same goes for Evelyn and kai'sa.

Kai'sa- Got you—

I bent down in the ground at the last second before kai'sa could catch me. I am running out of stamina and I won't be able to Smoke dash any time when they catch me, then one of Evelyn's tentacles came and wrapped tight around me.

Evelyn- *Giggles* Got you~

Y/N- Gah! Please! I'll do anything but not sex! I am not in the mood!