Ch. 15

3 Hours before the wedding starts

KDA penthouse

Evelyn's room

August 1, Saturday, 3:00 PM

—————————————————————————

[Evelyn POV]
The 4 of us Is doing our make ups and such while
Y/N is taking a shower. I already what I am going to do after a few minutes.

Ahri- I call dibs on spying Y/N on the shower!

She jumped off from her seat and pushed akali for eh side trying to get to the shower to peek on Y/N but too and for them since.

Evelyn- Muahahah! You thought you could see him first? Well your wrong fools!

I get someone tap my shoulder so I turned around saw Kai'sa already peeking through the doors of the bathroom.

Evelyn- 'You little—'

Y/N- 🎶 Cause you make me feel like I've locked out of heaven for too long, for too long 🎶

I was in the bottom, ahri was on top of me, akali was on top of ahri and Kai'sa was on the other side watching 'it' dangling.

Akali- So you girls are saying that we had sex with him while he was sleeping not to mention and how long was 'it' Kai'sa?

Kai'sa- 16 inches.

Yes we all very much remembered how badly we did 'it' with him while he was sleeping and it was probably the best time of my life.

Ahri- I can't believe something that huge was inside me.

I placed my hand in my stomach remembering 'it' being pulsates through my private area and I think we did for at least 5 hours last night and he was still sleeping after all that.

Akali- So... when are we gonna do it again?

Evelyn- We shouldn't do it... too 'much' he could probably be awake in one of the 'sessions' so I'd say once every three weeks.

Ahri- Fien by me. I think I gave up after the 7th time he came.

I'm guessing we 4 technically 'raped' hun through his sleep... oh well if no one finds out about it everything will be fine and dandy.

We heard the shower closed and we 4 knew what that means.

Kai'sa- Hide!

All of us dispersed and everyone went in our own separate ways. Kai'sa went to the gym for her excersice routine, akali and ahri went to the living room and watched T.V and I stupidly went to Y/N's room... without his permission.

Y/N- 🎶 Im gonna swing from the chandelier, From the chandelier 🎶

He didn't sing to loud since he said 'he doesn't want to annoy us with his voice' I honestly didn't mind since he sounded like an angel everytime he sings and always seems to steal the show.

The door opened revealing Y/N wearing nothing but the tower wrapped around his waist covering 'it'.
He opened his eyes and saw me just laying down normally in his bed while I was holding his pillow and sniffing it a few times.

Y/N- Oh after moon Evelyn!

Evelyn- After moon babe~

He blushed and looked and also covered his face trying to hide his embarrassment but it clearly didn't help since I giggled at his reaction.

Y/N- I-I h-have a n-name you k-know

Evelyn- I know but you know you belong to us and us only

Y/N- W-Whats that s-suppose to mean?