Y/N- And I'm alone...

I blinked once and saw myself surrounded by green leaves and beautiful flowers. White, pink and yellow flowers. I don't really know their names but they seem nice, too bad. I cut the flowers in half with my tentacles that comes out from my back.

I cracked my left fore finger and used my tendrils to tear the flower in half

I cracked my left fore finger and used my tendrils to tear the flower in half. Disgusting, best if I leave this place before something bad is about to happen to this... "beautiful" place. I put my tendrils back to its original place and started moving towards trying to find a place to stay.

Y/N- Something tells me that this... "world" isn't where I'm supposed to be.

I took a deep breath and let it all out. I then found myself standing on a middle of a highway, many cars were evading me. Beeping to me as well, I didn't care. Why should I care? If one person dies will the world change?

Y/N- Of course not. Why would it?

If I kill a bad person right now. Will the world be in peace? Or will it still be the same? My answer is the second option. You can say what you want but your opinion is meaningless to me.

Y/N- *stomach rumbles* Why am I hungry of all times?

Now which place or restaurant is best to eat at... what time is it even right now? I checked my left pocket since I felt like something is in there, I pulled it out revealing it to be my smartphone. I think that's what it's called.

Y/N- 6AM, huh?

I placed the phone back to my left pocket then started wondering around the city, it doesn't look the same as the place I lived before I. Did I ever had a home back then to begin with? Most probably not.

I smelled something... "exquisite". As if someone is being eating by something... or someone, I followed the smell until I hit a brick wall. I didn't realized that the main source of the smell was right behind me.

Y/N- ...

I saw a person eating someone's body, I saw the eyeball being hanged into the persons finger tips. The person seemed to panic and tensed up at first but I didn't show any emotions at all. It was the dead persons body that smelled "Exquisite", don't tell me that's the food I have to eat.

Person- Get away! I earned this food!

I didn't care about what he or she said, but why didn't I care? It's simple really. I had already dialed 911 ever since I by mistakely hit the wall with my face, the person was an idiot. It didn't notice but I did notice it's eyes were the as mines when I let my tendrils out.

Person- Wait... your a ghoul?! I thought I was the last ghoul!

Ghoul? It's probably some old scary stories that kids believed, but this person isn't a kid. The person was wearing fully black cloak so it was hard to tell the face or gender, I just walked pass by the person nothing giving a damn on what this "Ghoul" is.