Chapter 61

Continuing night

I call AG.

"Hello?" Her voice raspy.

"AG, I need a favor," I say.

"What is it?" She asks.

"I met this kid, he's trans and being picked on at school. I promised to drop him off at school in the lamborghini i'm renting for you," I say. "Can I get the car for just the morning?" I ask.

"Of course dude. You don't have to ask when something like that happens," she says.

"Ok, I'll be over in 15 minutes. You guys still staying at Riley's?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, bye," I say.

"Bye," she hangs up. I park my car, grab my board from the trunk and ride to Riley's house.

~

"Here are the keys. Don't scratch it," AG tries to give me a death glare but ultimately fails and starts laughing.

I take they keys and thank her. I get in the Lambo after throwing my board into the frunk (front trunk). I drive the car to my building and park it in the garage instead of my dodge. I go up to my apartment and put the keys on my nightstand. I crash onto my bed and groan.

"I'm so tired," I say to myself.

"Yeah so am I," someone says, walking out of the bathroom that's in my room.

I jump up from my bed, and wait for the person to emerge from the bathroom.

Me thinking someone broke in, it was actually Billie who was brushing her teeth.

"Fuck Billie, you scared the shit out of me," I say, relaxing.

She finishes brushing her teeth and says "sorry".

"I missed you. I feel like we're barely with each other now," she says as she hugs me from behind as I brush my teeth.

I spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth.

"I missed you too. But at least we're together now," I say, facing her.

We walk to my bed and lay down under the covers. Her on my chest, like always and my arms wrapped around her waist.

"Bil?"

"Yeah?" She says, looking up at me.

"I met a kid today. He's trans and is getting bullied because of it at school. I told him that you and me will go and talk to these kids who are fans of both of us. Is that ok?" I ask.

"Of course baby. Those kids will never want to leave their houses after we're done with them," she smirks. I laugh.

I kiss her forehead.

"I love you," Billie says.

"I Love you t-," I already heard light snores coming from her. I smile a little to myself. I turn my lamp off and let the darkness of the night, consume my body.

~

My alarm clock blares and I groan and shut it off. I check the time and see that it's 7.

I get out of bed and put on a hoodie and sweatpants and some nike running shoes on.

I put my red beats on and play a random playlist and But I Like It starts playing. I leave my apartment and lock the door.

~

After my run and my shower, I put on black ripped jeans with a yellow hoodie and a yellow Off-White belt. I put on my Jordan 19's grab my phone and keys to the house and the lambo. I walk out the apartment and lock the door.