Chapter 106

I wake up with Jackie laying on my chest. I carefully pry her off of me and get up. I have to meet Måneskin at the studio at 12 and it's about 10 now.

I take a quick rinse in the shower just to wake me up. I do my morning routine. I change into white plaid pants with a beige shirt. I put on my Jordan 4 x Off White shoes.

I go out to the kitchen and start making breakfast. I make the batter for vegan french toast.

I'm not vegan but everyone around me is vegan so all the food I make, kind of has to be vegan.

I mix oat milk, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, and maple syrup. I get my pan hot with vegan butter and then dip the bread into the batter and start cooking it.

After about 20 minutes, I had made the whole load of bread and I plate it. I sprinkle some sugar on top and eat 3 slices.

I open my dishwasher and start loading it with dirty dishes. I put the soap in and start the wash. I take all my mail from the end of the island and start going through them.

I pay the bills and go through some fan mail and start writing letters back custom to each fan. I seal the envelopes, put the address and stamp. I set it to the side and I'll take them when I leave.

Lauren (sanderson) facetimes me. I pick up.

"BITCH."

"What, what did I do?" I ask.

"You were hanging out with fifth harmony yesterday and you didn't tell me," Lauren said.

"I'm literally like best friends with Camila, and she invited me over to her house where Dinah, Ally, and Normani already were. I talked to Lauren since she was on live with Normani," I say.

"I am so jealous," Lauren says.

I laugh.

"Can I come over?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah," I say. "But I have to leave in like an hour to the Beverly Hills studio," I say.

"That's fine, we're quick anyway," Lauren says.

"Shit Sanderson, I just turned 19 and you already trying to hit," I say smiling.

"Don't flatter yourself, Stone. You know what I meant," Lauren says.

"Get your ass over here. I'll light the candles," I say winking.

"You're an ass," Lauren says smiling.

"Get your goofy ass here," I say hanging up.

~

"Aww babe, I was waiting for you," I say opening the door for Lauren.

"Go to hell," Lauren says laughing.

"I was planning on going anyway," I say. "Now, what do you need?"

"I don't want to get your or my hopes up but Bryana and I met up last night. We were talking and shit and laughing in my car and then she kissed me. We ended up making out in my backseat," Lauren says.

"Woah," I say.

"And now I want to make a song," Lauren says smiling.

"Yeah, come on, let's start," I say.

We both start writing.

~

"Ok, I'm done," Lauren said.

"Yeah me too," I say.

We both go over each other's lyrics and added what we liked and got rid of what we didn't.