Chapter 115

"Bil, what do you think about this?" Billie looks up from her phone and looks at me through the mirror.

"I like it."

I turn around and face her. "That's what you said for the other 4 suits I tried on." I jump down from the stand and walk over to her. "Talk to me."

Billie locks her phone and looks up at me. I smile at her and she starts smiling.

"I'm sorry, i'm just nervous for today," Billie says. I take her hand in mine and kiss the back of it.

"How come?"

"It's my first show back from over a year in lockdown. What if my set isn't as amazing as people think it will be?" Billie explains. I sigh. I take her hands and get her up. I walk her over to the stand, i hug her from behind, and place my chin on her shoulder.

"Bil, your sets are always amazing. If anything, it'll be your best set ever because you haven't preformed in so long, so all that excitement will make this your best show yet," I kiss her cheek. "Everyone is so excited."

"Thank you," Billie says. "And I think you should go with this blue suit and wear a black and blue accented shirt." I kiss the top of her head and tell the tailor which suit i want.

~

I change into my coachella fit which was the lavender shorts and linen shirt. But, after scavenging Billies wardrobe department for a little bit, I found really baggy ripped jeans and changed my shorts out for that. I take the linen shirt off and get some paint Shay brought with her and I splatter pastel blue and lavender on it.

"Hey baby," Billie says, walking into our hotel room.

"Hey," I say, walking over to her and kissing her cheek. She was wearing her usual baggy shirt with bike shorts.

"When do you go on stage?" Billie asks as she plops down on the bed.

"Seven, it's 4:30 now," I reply, plopping on the bed right next to her. As my shirt was still drying, I just had the jeans and white beater tank top on. Billie turns to me and our eyes connect.

Her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes. I'll never forget the day I first truly looked into them, the day I fell in love. The way one eyebrow arches a little more than the other, i fucking love that. She takes my breath away every goddamn time I look at her.

"Bil," I say quietly while moving strands of hair out of her face as she faces me.

"Yes, love?" She replies as she does the same to me.

"You know you still give me butterflies every time you say my name?" I respond quietly. "My heart stops every time you walk into a room and my breath stops whenever you laugh." She stares into my eyes and moves one of her hands to my chest to feel my heart beat. I pick up her hand and kiss the back of it.

She moves herself over me and straddles me. She feels for my heart beat again and this time puts my hand on hers. Within seconds, our heartbeats are synced. Billie comes closer to my face and grabs my chin with her other hand. "Every time that we're together, I feel like I'm falling in love with you for the first time again." She slowly leans forward and kisses me gently, full of love and passion.

She pulls away but our faces are still so close to one another. Billie smirks and takes the hand that was on my chest and inches it closer to my neck and wraps her hand around the base of my neck. She moves her lips right past my lips to my ear and whispers, "You look so fucking hot under me like this."

"Bil-," I whisper, attempting to put my hands on her waist but she stops me, using the hand that was holding my chin to hold both my hands above my head. "My fucking god, the hold you have over me."