Chapter 74

april 5th, 2020

My eyes shot open and I see the time on my digital clock on my nightstand.

5:34 AM

I slowly get out of bed and head to my bathroom. I wash up and change into some shorts with a muscle shirt.

I start my warm ups and then move on to the actual work out itself. After about an hour, I stop and get into the shower.

I change into grey sweatpants with a Beverly High hoodie and put on Air Force Ones. I fix up my hair and put a beanie on.

I step out my room and walk out to the kitchen.

Dad ended up leaving 2 days ago because he missed Amaya so now I just have the entire apartment to myself.

I get out my blender and put washed and cut strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries in there with some almond milk and protein powder. I blend it and pour it into a paper to-go cup and put the lid on.

I grab my bag which had everything I needed, a mask, my keys and my phone. I pet Charlie and put on my mask.

I text Lauren that I'm leaving so she can come check up on Charlie.

I walk out of the apartment and lock the door. I put the spare key under a plant I have outside of my apartment door.

~

I walk into the studio building and I see that it's empty. Not a single soul to be found.

I get to the studio room and I wipe the white board there.

I place my bag down and change the led lights to a yellow. I sit down on the couch and get my notebook out.

here we fucking go.

~

I hang my head and rub my eyes. I look up at the whiteboard and see all the songs I have written so far.

the search
my stress
time
returns
when i grow up
only
hate myself
no excuses
like this
options
why
thinking

I check the time on my phone and see that it's April 7th.

damn i was here for 2 days?

I pack up my stuff and head home.

i literally don't know what to write for the quarantine part 😭 here's this for now. probably another chapter later about the release of the album because i want to get to june time in the story.