Chapter 4

After Billie's set, we all piled into the tour buses because we were on out way to Boston. It was all go, go, go. Billie's management had one bus, Maggie and Patrick had their own bus, Finneas got one for him and Andrew, who's Billie's drummer, but we're meeting Finn's girlfriend, Claudia in Boston and she'll will be with them. There was one more bus for her stylists and shit. Then there was our bus, just me and Billie.

We all went inside and got ready to go to sleep. I changed into dark grey nike sweatpants and took off my shirt, leaving me in just my black nike sports bra. I'm rather self conscious of my body, even though people tell me I have nothing to worry about and that I should be proud of my body, they kept bringing up the fact that I have a six pack and that it's not super muscular that it's scary, but it's toned where it looks natural. (a/n: Like Ag's if you know who she is, but more muscular than her) I crawl into my bunk, which is right across from Billie's bunk, before Billie gets out of the bathroom. There are 4 bunks in total, 2 on each side, Billie took the top one on one side, and I took the top one on the other side.

I hide under my covers, scrolling through my phone, looking at the pictures that the paps and fans took of me and Billie when I helped her up. I smiled when I came across a post and the caption was, "Emilie is ridiculously hot, Billie is ridiculously hot, they're getting rather close, I SHIP them. Their babies would be the most cutest you'd ever see." And all the comments just rambled off about how much people loved Billie and they want to marry her and talk about how hot she is. There were, to my surprise, many comments about my appearance and they kept saying that they would carry my babies which is kind of scary to think about.

Billie came out of the bathroom, I put my phone down as I shifted in the bunk to be able to look at her.

"What?" She asks shyly.

"Nothing," I reply, sheepishly. She blushed before climbing into her bunk. She left the bathroom door open, letting the minty smell fill up the rest of the bus.

Damn, so if I kiss her, right now, it'd be minty.

I had brushed my teeth before Billie, so I didn't have to go after her.

I climbed out of my bunk while Billie faced the wall, probably trying to fall asleep, to turn off the lights. I flip the switch, and find my way back to my bunk.

"Night, Em," Billie says, in a soft, low whisper.

"Night Bil," I reply. I slowly felt myself fall asleep, my body being taken away and separated from my mind and soul. A few minutes after I finally closed my eyes, I heard a voice.

"Em, are you sleeping?" I hear Billie, ask, again in that soft, low whisper. My eyes flutter open, though I am really tired, I wanted to make sure that she was ok.

"No, no I'm not, everything ok?" I ask.

"It's just...I'm scared of the dark. Back home, I would have my LED lights that help me sleep, here it's just pure darkness. Can you come here?" Billie finishes, taking in a breath. I slightly smile.

This girl.

I slip out of my bunk, and climb into Billie's. She moves over, making more space for me to lay down.

"You're not wearing a shirt," Billie says, laying her head on my chest, and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I know, I'm the one who took my shirt off in the first place," I say with a slight chuckle. I feel Billie smile against my chest, as she places a small kiss on my chest. I kiss her forehead and cover us with the blanket, wrapping my arms around Billie's small body, slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.