Chapter 22

Thursday

Today Riley is enrolling into the school. I was assigned to show her around since I've adapted to the school so well. She was coming around 6th period and the bell just rung for 6th period.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the office. It's supposed to be my free period and I usually just go onto the field and do a couple of drills.

"Miss Stone, Riley is just talking with the principal, she'll be just out," Ms. Dickinson said. I nod and wait for Riley to come out. Lauren wants to drop the song at 2 and it's 1 now. Me, Lauren, and Bry are going to announce it on each of our accounts.

While I wait for Riley I open Instagram to post a picture of Billie and I, I took a few days ago.

Instagram

s.stone_98

13,628 likes537 comments

13,628 likes
537 comments

s.stone_98: mine.

billieeilish: no mine

laurensanderson: so fucking cuteeeee. also, one hour

steilish: is my ship name becoming a reality????
^s.stone_98: maybe. or maybe not
^^billieeilish: fucking tease
^s.stone_98: oh shush, you love it. i mean you were screaming on friday.....
^^^billieelish: whatttttttt

Riley exits the principal's office and our eyes meet. She smiles and comes closer to me.

"I'm going to give you a second chance. But the moment that you screw me or any of my friends over, I'm cutting you off," I say. She quickly nods and I start showing her around.

~

They let us out early today, it's 1:51 right now. I'm racing home so I can announce the release of Hotel Room.

~9 minutes later, at home~

Instagram

s.stone_98

(pretend that sabrina is bryana)
539,629 likes
10,757 comments

s.stone_98: the music video and song are out nowwww. go stream 'Hotel Room' on all platforms. Written by @laurensanderson and myself. Produced by me and back up vocals by me. Staring @laurensanderson and @bryana.salaz