Pain

I know a lot of you are asking for spice. I'll try my best, but I literally feel so weird writing it.

"I'm going to do it. I'm going to drink the potion. It's the only way to get the memory." Harry said, pulling out the vial of Felix Felicis. I had snuck into the Gryffindor common room. Harry was about to drink his Felix Felicis to reach Slughorn. He took a sip and we waited expectantly for his reaction. His face brightened up immediately. "I'm going down to Hagrid's." He exclaimed. I touched his arm, "Hey you're supposed to get that memory from Slughorn, remember?" He shrugged it off. "I feel like-like it's the place to be tonight, you know?" He said, smiling. He turned and left without another word. I wanted to wait for him to come back. I was sitting down on the couch next to Jack. Before I knew, I had fallen asleep.

I woke up snuggled in a soft red blanket. I slowly got up and realized I had fallen asleep on Jack's chest. He was softly sleeping beside me. I smiled, trying to get up without waking him up. The sun was barely up. I had time to go back to my common room. I snuck out and hoped no teacher was out.

I heard footsteps and stepped back a little. My mind raced to find an escape. Suddenly I felt a cold hand grab my wrist. I was pulled into an empty classroom. Before I could shriek, I felt another hand clasp around my mouth. I heard the footsteps pass behind the door. Draco's hand left my mouth and traveled down the side of my neck. "Where were you coming from." He whispered. His minty breath fanned over my face as he leaned closer. "Nowhere, I was out on a walk, I needed fresh air." I gulped, hoping he'd believe the lie. "Mhm, I didn't know the air smelled like Lavender." He leaned closer which I didn't think was possible. No wonder I smelled like Lavender; I'd spent the whole night with Jack in his blanket." "New perfume?" I lied again.

His lips crashed into mine. As he moved with more intensity, one of his hands gipped my waist, while the other found its way around my neck. He pushed me against the wall and pressed against me. As his tongue explored my mouth, the world melted away. I forgot what it felt like, what this felt like. He pulled away. "At least you kiss better than you lie. I know you were in the Gryffindor common room, I'm not stupid." I looked at me feet. He put a hand under my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. "Do you have the necklace." "Yes. Why-" "Good." He stepped back. "I promise everything will make sense soon. And I promise we'll be together soon" He said.

---Time Skip to breakfast---

At breakfast Harry explained the memory. He described how Voldemort had cut his soul into different parts and stored them in objects called Horcruxes. And in order to defeat him, the horcruxes needed to be destroyed first. Harry also mentioned how Dumbledore had found a potential Horcrux and was going to take Harry with him to find it this weekend.

Just then we heard a bustle of movement. Katie was finally out of the Hospital Wing. Harry walked up to her as I saw Draco get up and practically run to the bathroom. I decided to follow Draco. He went inside the deserted bathroom. I watched as he took off his sweater vest and leaned against the sink. Was he- He was crying? I walked up to him.

"Draco...What's wrong?" He turned around. His face in shock. Tears stained his face. He looked back down and splashed his face with water. He turned back again, but this time he focused on someone behind me. I looked back to see Harry. Harry looked furiously at Draco. "It was you wasn't it?" Harry seethed. Draco lashed out his wand. Before I could process anything, spells were cast. "Stop! Stop!" I screamed at them. Neither listened. I felt Harry pull me back behind him. I tried to shake Harry to stop. "Sectumsempra!" I heard him shout. Draco screamed and time slowed.

TW: Blood and Wounds

I saw him fall to the floor. I pushed Harry and ran to him. Slashes across his chest bled out. The water that was flooded turned red around him. I tried to assess the damage, but as I put my hand on his chest, I felt his warm blood on my hands.

Done with TW

My vision started to blur behind my tears. I didn't notice when Snape came in and carried Draco away. I felt someone put their hands around me and take me away too. They put a towel around me and guided me to the Slytherin common room. I thought it was Harry or Jack, but they wouldn't know how to get in. I turned to see who was helping me. It was someone who I had long forgotten about. It was...