World Cup and "What?"

I wanted to include a little chapter on the World Cup because I do feel that it's important to the plot. I will increase the level of spice but not starting in the chapter. Also, Harry won't be the only one having feelings for you, so without further ado, let's begin;)

I was still sleeping when Hermione hit me in the head with a pillow. "Gosh Y/N, and I thought Ron was hard to awake." I mumbled something only to receive another hit to the head. "What? Hermioneeee." I whined. "No, it's actually Ron, get up Y/N, Harry and I are both ready." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up. It was true, the three of them were all ready.

I threw my covers aside and started to walk into the bathroom. I realized that I was wearing one of Harry's old sweatshirt that came down to my mid thighs. On the bottom I only had small shorts on that disappeared beneath the sweatshirt. I slightly blushed. Harry gave an awkward cough and Ron looked away scratching his neck. Hermione saved me by telling the boys to leave. "Get out both of you, we don't come in when your changing." I have Hermione a thankful smile. I changed into ripped jeans, black tank top, and a denim jacket. I put my hair back into a high ponytail and just for fun wore some hoops. As I came down the steps, I handed Harry his sweatshirt back. "Thanks." I muttered. "Anytime." He muttered back.

"Wow Y/N." Said Fred. "You look," piped in George. "Good." They both said. "Ha ha, thanks guys." We were interrupted by Mr. Weasley bustling in. "C'mon then we're getting late." I grabbed a green apple from the table and left with them. Fred grabbed a red one. "Wanna have a race to see who can finish their apple first." He asked. "Winner gets 3 galleons." I answered. "Bet." He winked. "Where exactly are we going." I asked filling my mouth with apple. "You'll see." Replied Mr. Weasley. I continued inhaling my apple, not caring about proper etiquette of eating.

We then ran into two people. One whom I recognized as Cedric Diggory. Every girl's crush. And I figured the man beside him would be his father. Cedric walked to me. "Hi, Y/N, right?" I tried to smile despite my face being filled with apple. I held out my hand motioning him to give me second as I gulped my apple. How embarrassing. "Sorry I was having a race with-" I pointed at Fred who neither had his apple, nor his face stuffed with it. He gave a slight chuckle. "Never mind." I glared at Fred; I was going to get back at him for this. Cedric gave a small laugh. He then reached out with his thumb and brushed something off my lip. My heart stopped at his light gentle touch. I got lost in his amber brown eyes. After finding my voice I mumbled, "Thanks." "Of course." He smiled back. Harry awkwardly coughed.

Mr. Weasley popped the awkwardness by saying, "Let's keep going now shall we." I walked beside Hermione. "Merlin's beard Y/N he likes you!" I rolled my eyes. "What? Don't be silly Hermione, THE Cedric Diggory has plenty other, prettier, girls fanning over him." Hermione gave a small smirk. "So does THE Harry Potter, and yet...here we are." She gave an innocent smile that I knew was far from being so. "Whatever." I replied looking down.

We reached the top of a hill and stood and stood around an old musty boot. "Is this a port key?" I asked. "Yes!" Replied Amos Diggory. "What's a port key?" Harry asked. His question was ignored as everyone got closer. "Ugh, I always fall off." I sighed to Hermione. Cedric moved from his spot between Mr. Weasley and Amos and put himself between me and Harry. To which Harry did not look happy. He put his left hand on the boot, as I did the same. With his right hand he grabbed my waist. He smelled like honey and pumpkin spice. "Don't worry you won't fall off today." He whispered. Before I could even respond the world started spinning.

As I felt myself losing control, Cedric's grip tightened on me. He held himself against me. Amos shouted at us to let go. I did, but with my free hand, I instinctively grabbed Cedric's arm. He chuckled, and as the ground came into view, I realized we were slowly floating to the ground. On the ground I saw everyone else sprawled across the floor. I laughed. "Thanks, Ced." He smiled at the nickname. Ron groaned and pulled myself out of Cedric's grasp. I helped Ron up. "Are you okay?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "What?" I asked. "I would've been better if I had someone who practically carried me and floated to the ground." I hit him lightly in the shoulder.

We parted our ways to go find our tents. At first the tent looked like any muggle one, inside it was humongous. I stared in awe.

It soon came time for us to head to the stadium. We kept climbing and climbing to the top. I got tired in the middle and I grabbed Harry's arm for support, to which he seemed happy to oblige. "Oh my gosh how high up are we." I sighed as we finally stopped climbing. "Let's just say if it were to rain, you'd be the first to know" A voice said below us. Malfoy walked up to the railing, one level below us. As the light hit his face, he smirked, the wind bellowing his hair. He was wearing a black suit. It made my heart flutter when he looked up. I couldn't possibly talk to him after how he treated me last year. I grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him forward to our seats.

The game was amazing. Krum, who I didn't know before this game, played brilliantly. Although the other team one, he caught the snitch. "Krum was so good." Hermione said as we were walking back. "Yeah." I replied. We both giggled.

As we were goofing around back in the tent, we heard shouts and screams outside. "Wow the Irish are partying hard out there!" Fred exclaimed. Mr. Weasley went outside and came back inside, his face paled. "Out! Everyone we have to go now!" Harry grabbed my hand and I squeezed, looking at the fear in his eyes. We ran out and it was complete chaos. Masked figures were setting fire to tents and people were suspended in air. As people bumped and pushed into us, my grip on Harry loosened, and the next thing I knew, Harry was gone, and I was caught in a stampede. Someone shoved me hard and I fell, my vision going in and out.

Through my unconsciousness, I felt two strong hands grab me and hold me, bridal style in their arms. I smelled a strong fragrance of mint. I rested my head on their chest, trying to open my eyes to see who it was. "What?" I tried to mumble. "Shh." They quietly said and all I caught was a sight of blonde hair before I completely fainted.

I woke up on the forest floor. I heard Hermione's voice echoing around. "Here." I said weakly. Harry found me and helped me up. "What happened?" He asked worried. "I-I don't know." I replied. He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and guided me back to the port key.