Caught

Hi guys! I love all the comments like they literally fuel my day. I get so many about people reading this during class and I had something to relate about.

I literally write this in class too.

Why I post daily around the morning time (in Pacific Standard Time) is because I write this story in my first two classes of the day. I'm taking two AP's (college courses) and all honors. I can't do it later in the day because I have homework, extra curriculars, and SAT prep. So I literally write this story while simultaneously participating in my AP Lang and History classes haha. 

For that reason, my grammar may sometimes be off or something at times so just let me know and I'll fix it. I also come up with the plot like on the spot so if you notice any loopholes let me know about those as well and I'll see what I can do!

Just thought that was something I'd share. While you guys ditch your classes to read this I'm doing the same trying to write it:)) It's a surprise I manage to keep my grades up lol.

Back to the story!

--------------------------------------

We arrived back home, and my father let go of my hand. "What was that?!" I demanded. "Why-" He cut me off, "You don't understand Y/N! They're working for you-know-who! Did you wonder why they'd ever let a muggle born like your mother ever in their house? Or even better; a half blood like you even near their son?"

His words hit me and made me stumble back. "Have you ever wondered why? It's because of me! My work! He just wants the prophecy from the Hall. But I won't be doing anything for you-know-who. No way!" Tears continued to fall down my face. "H- hall? Prophecy? Father, Draco would never side with you-know-you." I whispered.

My father came up to me and held both my hands. His eyes were tearing up too. "Darling, please, I'm begging you, stay away from their family. Stay away from their son! I don't want you to get hurt." I shook my head softly my mind wandering back to all the moments I spent with Draco. He took care of me when no one else would. "But father I- I can't promise that." His face fell. "But I promise Draco wouldn't hurt me. I promise that I won't side with you-know-who no matter what. I can promise that." I looked earnestly into his eyes. He nodded softly and turned away. I took my bags upstairs to my room. I flopped on to my bed.

So much for the holidays

-----------Time skip to back to school-------------

I didn't see Draco on the train. I sat with the trio, not talking much. Jack came in, he looked at me, I smiled, but he saw right through my façade. Although he didn't say anything to the trio, he quietly sat beside me and held my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I decided to rest my head on his shoulder and sleep the rest of the way to Hogwarts. Jack woke me up to let me know that it was time to change into our robes.

I made my way into a stall. Once again forgetting to lock the door (haha throwbackkk). I set my my stuff down and took off my sweatshirt. I was about take off my shirt when someone else entered. "Draco?" I asked. "Y/N!" He strode up to me. "I- I'm sorry. I want to tell you the truth. It was all part of a plan. I don't even know what the plan is but I was threatened to become your friend so my father could gain your father's trust. At least, that's how it started out. But I started to catch feelings, and now I- I don't give a damn about their plan. I want you. I need you." He explained.

It took me some time to process what he said. "So, you were following you-know-who's orders?" I asked. "No. I-uh didn't know it was you-know-who's plan. I just want to keep you safe." Draco took a step towards me. (Yes Draco is lying, he knew it was Voldemort's plan all along but right now he thinks if he involves Y/N, she'll get hurt so he lies) "My parents told me to stay away from you" I told him. He took another step closer, closing the distance between us. "Mine did too...Are you going to listen to them?" He asked.

He looked down at me. "No." In an instant his lips were on mine with a burning desire. He pulled back just to whisper, "Me neither." And I went back to kissing him. His tongue pushed through and explored my mouth, my hands went up to his hair, tugging slightly. He backed me up against the wall. Seconds lasted for eternity. We pulled apart, both of us panting. He trailed his kisses down my neck and collar bone. "We should do this more often." He said huskily.

I entered the Great Hall with Draco's hand resting slightly on my waist. We weren't going to keep our relationship a secret but neither of us were going to broadcast it to the world or show PDA. But judging by the looks people gave us, they probably figured it out.

-----Time Skip to a couples of week ahead----

Dumbledore's Army was going as well. I was walking to one of the classes right now. I made sure to sneak past where Draco would be patrolling tonight. He had changed, yeah, he still teased here and there but overall he was much nicer.

I entered the Room. I looked around to see familiar faces. Everyone except Cho was here. She probably forgot or something. I hugged all the Weasleys. "So, you and Malfoy huh?" Fred smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah." George winked and I pushed him playfully. We started the class.

Suddenly we heard a loud bang. Everyone stopped what they were doing. I listened closely. Another bang. We all looked over to the entrance. One more bang and the door shattered. I saw Umbridge's toad face sneering. I saw Crabbe and Goyle smirking and... Draco holding Cho. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on mine. His eyes fell in disappointment.

We were all escorted to Umbridge's office. I stood with the rest of the class as Harry sat in a chair facing Umbridge. She was interrogating him. "This is all Dumbledore's plan isn't it?" She asked. "No." Harry said. Umbridge raised her hand and slapped him hard across the face. I flinched, and Draco held my hand secretly. Hermione spoke up. "Tell her about Dumbledore's secret weapon!" I looked to her confused. As did Harry. But Umbridge picked it up. She took Harry and Hermione to go find the so-called weapon. Crabbe and Goyle were tasked with handling the rest of the people. Draco snuck me away. "What were you doing with Potter!" He snarled. "Draco! It was defense classes, Umbridge wasn't teaching us a thing! I-"

"I thought you were told to stay away from her, Draco." A voice said. I looked to see Lucius striding up to us. "What are you doing here, father?" Draco asked, his voice straining under the intense glare of his father. Lucius turned his gaze to me. "For her." He sneered as he grabbed my hand and apparated away.