Announcements

(IGNORE THIS CHAPTER AND KEEP READING...THIS WAS FOR WHEN I WAS STILL WRITING THE BOOK, BUT THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED SO IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE)

PLUS THERE ARE SPOILERS SO JUST SKIP THIS OVER

This is not a chapter BUT another chapter will be out a little later today so be on the lookout for that:)

I just had a couple of announcements and questions for you guys.

First of all....Jack or Harry. Some of you can't decide and don't know who Jack is so I'm going to put pictures of each of them and just comment under the guy that you want to be part of Y/N's love triangle. Just as clarification, DRACO WILL BE ENDGAME, Y/N WILL END UP WITH HIM. I just want to narrow down the love interests. The first picture is Jack and the second is Harry. The one with the most comments wins, so yeah I guess one person who comments like 50 times could pull the team up. Let the battle begin!

(OK NO MORE SPAMMING YOU GUYS LOOK AT THE "ANNOUNCEMENTS 2" FOR CLARIFICATION OF WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN)

Okay now that that is done

I've been thinking a lot about what my next book should be, and one of my readers wanted a Louis Partridge x Reader but set in Hogwarts. I thought that was super unique and I think that it's a good idea for a book. I could even add Harry Potter in it to make a love triangle. Heck I'll even add Edmund Pevensie cause why not. So let me know if you'd be interested in that whole idea<3

Last thing....

I have been getting some personal messages on wattpad about ideas for scenes SO I am thinking of making a oneshot book. It doesn't have to be related to Draco. Just message me a character and a basic scene idea and leave the writing to me. (example: Ron Weasley, Christmas at the burrow, kiss under the mistletoe....or something along those lines, it doesn't have to be too detailed (the details are my job ;)

Okay that's all for today. I'm gonna go write the next chapter now. Thank you SOOOO much for 158k reads!!! Like that number is beyond my head, I cannot even comprehend it. U N B E L I E V A B L E ! ! ! LOVE YOUUU!!! <333