Triwizard Tournament

I came into the Great Hall slightly late because I had to change into my robes. No one really noticed except for Malfoy who grinned in triumph. I sat towards the end of the table across a girl who I hadn't seen before. She had jet black hair and striking blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Alethea." She smiled and held he hand out for me to shake. "I'm Y/N." I smiled back. Dumbledore then interrupted, I wasn't really paying attention, but Filch jogged into the room. He whispered something in Dumbledore's ear and jogged out.

"Please welcome, Durmstrang." A loud boom and a formation of people came into the room. They were all wearing sharp brown outfits and had long staffs. Some of them flipped and twirled in the air, putting on an impressive show. "And welcome, Beauxbatons." In came girls dressed in silky baby blue dresses. As they passed by, almost every guy from Hogwarts looked their way. At the end, they sighed, releasing blue butterflies. I rolled my eyes.

Dumbledore soon informed us that this year, Hogwarts was hosting the Triwizard Tournament. Anyone 17 or above could enter. I was glad that no one I knew would be put into danger with this stupid competition. Well maybe Cedric, but he wouldn't put his name in. After all that, we had a wonderful feast. I became good friends with Alethea. She was really bold and outspoken. But she wasn't mean either.

As we were walking back, Malfoy walked by, shoving me. I rolled my eyes. Alethea's eyes flashed with anger. She grabbed my hand and made her way ahead of Malfoy. He was too busy joking around with Crabbe and Goyle. Alethea gripped my hand and whispered, "Watch this." She smirked, slightly sticking out her left foot. Malfoy fell onto the floor. I laughed along with the other students around. He glared at me and I just shrugged innocently, smiling. "You're the best Alethea." I said leading her to the Slytherin common room. Pansy wanted to stay in another dorm anyways, so Alethea and I had our dorm to ourselves. I changed into soft shorts and an oversized shirt to sleep in.

We talked for a while before Alethea got tired and fell asleep. I was still bubbling from excitement, so I grabbed my favorite book and went down to the common room. There were only a few people left so I sat on the couch and opened my book. The rest of the people left, and I was alone by the crackling fire. The radio played my favorite song. I got up, still reading my book. I shuffled around, slowly swaying and humming to the song. Little did I know I wasn't alone in the room.