Start of Year 6

I just wanted to take some time to appreciate all of the people who are reading my book and those of you who are the first ones to comment and vote whenever I post. You guys make my day a 1000x better. You give me a reason to be productive throughout the day. Many times I look forward to writing just so I could see your guys' reactions. You guys act as a source of light in my sometimes very dark day. Ironic to me being a writer, I don't think I can describe how thankful I am for your support.

Lots of Love<3 ,

-J

I was in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Fred and George were showing me around the shop. "And this here are love potions." Fred said as we came to a stop in front of a pink, bubbly display. "But from what we've heard you don't need it." George said. Then they stared listing names. "Levin." "Jack." "Draco." "Ron at some point." "Cedric." "And even Mr. Potter." They grinned. "Oh, shut up." I teased. George leaned in. "You didn't even need any to woo Fred here either." He winked. Fred hit George in the stomach, hiding his smile. I blushed, looking back at the display.

Harry came up with a serious face, "There's something you need to see." I was glad for the interruption. I waved goodbye to the twins and followed Harry outside. Ron and Hermione were waiting. "C'mon." He said, leading us up on the roof. "What are we doing?" I asked. Harry pointed below. I saw Draco enter Borgin and Burkes with his mother. The trio didn't really know of my relationship with Draco.

"Why are we spying on Draco?" Harry shushed me and continued to watch. He seemed to be inspecting a cabinet. They went further in the shop and we couldn't see them anymore. We got down from the roof. "Harry why-" "He's one of them. That was an initiation. He's a death eater." My instant reaction was to oppose that. But I thought back to what had happened last year. Ron and Hermione started arguing with Harry. I quietly walked with them. Could it really be? No...no...Draco would never. But I didn't really believe myself.

-------Time skip to first day of school--------

I sat with Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the train. Harry was persistent with his theory of Draco being a death eater. I looked out the window. I didn't really want to talk about it. I was glad when Jack came into the car. "May I?" He asked. I nodded, patting the seat next to me. He sat and we talked about everything we were looking forward to in this year, which wasn't much. At least Umbridge was gone.

We saw Draco pass by our cart. Our eyes met for a second, but it pained me too much to hold contact. "I need some air." Harry said, grabbing his invisibility cloak and leaving the compartment. We all talked about how Harry was delusional and Draco's unlikely probability of being a death eater. It was time to get off. I got off and noticed Harry wasn't back. "He's probably already on his way." Hermione said as we continued towards the school.

I sat in the Great Hall listening to Dumbledore introduce the new Potions professor. I looked over to Draco. Now in the light I could see dark circles and worry lines on his face. He sighed looking down at the table. He looked awful. I saw Harry come in late with Luna. He seemed to have a bloody nose. I turned back to my food and continued to eat.

After dinner I went to the common room. I changed into my night clothes. I wasn't sleepy so I went down to the common room to sit by the fire. I sat for some while, getting lost in the flames. I felt someone sit on the other side of the couch. I looked to my left and saw Draco.

I immediately got up. His cold hand grabbed my wrist. "Wait." He stood up and took out a small box. It seemed familiar. He opened the box and took out the necklace he once tried to give me when he asked me to be his girlfriend. "With everything that happened, I never got the chance to give this to you." I nodded. I turned around so he could put it on.

A shiver went down my spine as his cold, nimble, fingers brushed my hair to theside and clicked the necklace. His hands wrapped around my waist. He kissed myneck. "I'll love you forever, Y/N." He breathed. I melted into histouch. "You will?" I asked. "Yes, and that's the problem."He said and quickly turned away. I was left near the fireplace feeling as cold as ever.