Twice the Trouble and Trapped

You guys asked for more spice, and you shall receive;)

I walked out onto the platform. The smoke rising from the red engine made the sight look magical. I went inside to sit in a compartment with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. The train ride was monotone. That was until Fred and George showed up. They asked if I wanted to come with them to play some pranks. I shook my head. "You guys are trouble." I said smirking. "Twice the trouble." Fred said. "But also, twice the fun." George added. I rolled my eyes, as they grabbed my hands and took me out of the compartment. We played pranks on the other students. That made the ride much more fun. We did not realize how fast the time passed by until we were almost at Hogwarts.

When I reached my compartment, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were already in their robes. I gasped, grabbing my clothes and hurrying out. There was only one changing stall left, there were a total of 10, and they were not divided so anyone, male, female, etc. could go in. I hurried inside, and frantically forgot to lock to the door.

I slowly started taking off the sweatshirt I had on. Inside I was about to take off my top when the door opened.

Malfoy walked in, he too, was frantically trying to change and didn't notice me standing there. He locked the door and with his back to me started taking off his shirt. The atmosphere got hotter and I looked away. Accidentally I breathed out. Malfoy snapped back and stared at my flustered face. "I-I was here first." I muttered out. He came closer, and I stepped back. My back reached the wall. The panic in my eyes made him laugh. "Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" He whispered. I kept my eyes on the ground as I felt one of his hands rest on the wall to my left. I snapped my eyes up to meet his silver ones, trying to not look down at the six pack he so clearly had.

Suddenly there was a knock.

He leaned back, smirked, and walked toward the door. "Who's there?" Pansy's squeaky voice answered back. "Draco hurry up all the other stalls are full." She said. My eyes widened. If she were waiting out there, me coming out with Malfoy would not look the best on my reputation. He just chuckled. "Find a different one Pansy...I might take longer." His eyes flitted back to me. A blush arose in my cheeks. Pansy responded, "No, ugh there's no other- Wait I found one." I heard her get into the room right next to us. Malfoy started walking back towards me. "I think...I think I'll find a different stall too." I feigned to the left then sidestepped him to the right, opening the door and rushing out.

I came into the compartment, letting out breath that I didn't know I was holding in for so long. "Why haven't you changed, and where are your robes?" Hermione asked. I mentally face-palmed. I forgot my robes in the stall in a hurry to get out of there! "Um..." The train stopped and I rushed out. "I promise I'll explain everything later." I rushed out to go visit the stall. I went inside to see my clothes gone. Ugh, Malfoy. How was I going to explain this to Snape? I walked to the carriages. Before I could climb into one, a cold hand grabbed my wrist and took me into another one. I sat inside crossing my hands. "Malfoy, my clothes." I sternly said.

He was sitting across from me smirking. "You mean these." He nodded towards the pile of robes. I reached out to grab them, but he took them and put them behind him. "I have to change right now Malfoy or Snape is going to murder me." I whined, holding out my hand. "In that case..." He said throwing me the bundle. I slowly realized what he was eluding to. "Ugh, you're disgusting." I rolled my eyes. I held onto the robes and looked outside. He didn't say anything more but continued staring at me. "What are you doing?" I finally said, I couldn't stand the look on his face. He shrugged. "Why're you asking?" He asked. "Because it's annoying and uncomfortable." I replied. The carriage stopped. "You just answered your own question." He winked and left.