Jealousy

This just a short part...I know I don't usually write on the weekends, but I felt like I owe it to all my AMAZING WONDERFUL READERS THAT I LOVE SO MUCH. And Louis Partridge is now coming in to the picture because why not. And I don't really want to necessarily put him in, so there will be a character named Jack, and essentially he'll look exactly like Louis. Same situation as with Levin/ Harry Styles.

Draco had a deathly glare in his eyes. "You waited for me, that's sweet." I teased, ignoring his stare, and plopping myself onto the opposite couch to him. "How was detention?" He asked, his voice was as icy as his glare. "Terrible actually, it hurt so much because-" "Bet Potter's kisses made it all better didn't they?" He stood up abruptly. "No that's- wait. How did you know?" I stood up as well. He didn't say anything. "You were spying! Ugh Malfoy, have you heard of privacy?" It was his turn to look away. "But you can't let just anyone kiss-"

I stomped closer to him. I seethed, "First of all, he's not just anyone, he's Harry...my best friend. And second of all, what's it to you?" My voice softened, "Why do you even care? It's not like we're...in a relationship." My thoughts went back to the manor and the astronomy tower. It felt there was something so much more between us. If he would just maybe give me some clue that I wasn't just another game to him. He opened his mouth, about to say something, but then decided against it. "You're right." He curtly replied and went up to his dorm. I sighed, trudging up to mine.

The next morning, I awoke to the sun in my face. I got ready and walked into the Great Hall for breakfast. I was mad at Malfoy and so I sat next to Hermione at the table. Ron had already started eating. "Where's Harry?" I asked. "Oh, apparently there's a new student, Jack Kingsley, and Harry is showing him around, they'll be here in a bit." Hermione went back to her newspaper. I started eating my waffles. I noticed the Slytherins file in.

My eyes automatically started looking for Malfoy, but someone blocked my vision. "Excuse-" I started to say as I looked up. He had thick, dark brown hair that softly rested above his eyes. His eyes were a deep brown like cinnamon. He stood towering above me. My sentence was lost. "Oh, pardon me, was I in the way?" He asked. His voice flowed like music. I felt myself blush. "Oh no, not at all." I mumbled.

"Perfect." He went on to sit beside me. "Oh great." I muttered to myself. "Did you say something?" He asked. "Oh no, I meant to say hi, my name is Y/N Y/L/N." I smiled extending my hand. "Pleasure, I am Jack Kingsley." He took my hand and gave a soft kiss. I felt myself glow a deeper shade of red. Hermione sensed my unease and went on to ask Jack questions. I was glad for the attention to be taken off from me. In all of this, I didn't notice cold gray eyes that bore into me.

----------Draco's POV---------

I came into the Great Hall looking for Y/N. Then my eyes caught someone. I saw as he came striding in. A confident smile on his face. Clearly, he was new here, I would've eyed him out as competition to Diggory a long time ago. I went back to looking for Y/N. I caught a glimpse of her before he stood in front of my vision. I cursed to myself.

I saw as he then sat down right next to her. Close. Too close. She said something. He took her hand and... kissed it! "Draco!" Alethea's voice cut through my concentration. "You've bent your fork!" She laughed. I looked down to see that in my anger I had indeed bent the utensil. I threw it aside and looked back up. Y/N was giggling and laughing along with him. Blushing in a way I hadn't seen her do with anyone else except...me.

"Who's that new kid?" I asked Alethea. "Oh, the one talking to Y/N? Jack Kingsley." She answered. I nodded curtly. My eyes narrowed as he once again said something that made her laugh. It was time for Jack to go.