Almost perfect

Okay so a few things to clear up because this story is long so sometimes details are forgotten. The first time Draco and Y/N kissed was under the mistletoe in year 4, but it didn't really mean much. The second time was at the Gala before year 5, when Lucius caught them and told Draco to stay away. The third time was in a couple chapters back (Holidays Part 1 I think). Y/N is in Slytherin. Alethea's still mean and annoying. Blaise apologized but Y/N will never speak to him at all. Y/N fixed things with Levin, they're friends but not as close as they used to be. Y/N is still VERY good friends with the trio, Harry has a small crush on her. Jack is the latest friend. His feelings are unknown at this point, but as of this moment he is just a friend.

Ok cool now that that's all cleared up let's continue with the story:)

I walked upstairs after dinner. Draco was again a no show at dinner. I guess I'll just have to met him when he said so in the note. I changed into a silky, flowy, backless emerald green dress. I left my hair down, slightly curled.

I went downstairs and out the door

I went downstairs and out the door. Walking to the dome I gasped at the sight that beheld me. The dome was lit up with soft yellow floating sparkles of light. There was a little table set up in the middle. A violin was playing itself on the side. I walked closely and Draco came into my view. He was wearing a black sharp suit.

He took my hand, "You look lovely." He smiled. He led me up the stairs inside the dome. He pulled out the seat for me to sit on. "Who are you and what have you done with Draco?" I asked, bewildered at his compassion. He chuckled, the warm light glowing in his eyes. He sat across from me on the table.

"I- I wanted to do this right." He said. I raised my eyebrow. "Do what?" He waved his hand. "Later...but first...dessert!" He exclaimed clapping his hands. Chocolate cake appeared on the table. We each took a slice and started to eat. We talked about school and things in general. Draco made me laugh more than I thought he was capable of.

After we were done, the cake vanished. The table was cleared. Draco cleared his throat. "Y/N, I hate to admit it, but I've loved you since our 3rd year." He pulled out a velvet box. He opened the box to reveal a small necklace with a green emerald jewel at the end.

This is what it looks like (thanks to the inspiration from @ZabiniAndMalfoysSlut ! )

"Um Y/N I would like to ask. Would you...like to be my girlfriend?" He looked at me.

I leaned back in my chair in shock. He frowned, "Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head, standing up, "Wrong? Oh my god Draco this is unbelievable." He stood up looking confused. I continued talking, "You planned out this whole dinner, including music, the lights, the dessert. And then you buy me this gorgeous necklace, oh Draco you did everything right. More than right! I'd love to be your girlfriend!" I ran up to hug him.

His hands clasped around my waist and he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Thank you." He whispered. I held him tighter. "You're too good for me you know that?" I chuckled at his words. "I know." I replied. We broke off from our hug. His eyes glinted softly as he leaned in. His kiss was sweet and gentle.

"Y/N!" I heard my father's voice from the distance. I broke off from the kiss. My father appeared in the distance. He furiously strode up to me grabbing my hand. "We're leaving." He seethed. I looked to Draco confused, he was just as confused as I was. My father dragged me out of the dome. "Father...Father! Why are you doing this?" No answer. "Please stop!" He continued pulling me hard. "Stop!" I cried out. Tears fell down my face. My mother appeared coming from the manor with our bags. She held her hand out. "Wait! I have to say goodbye to Dra-" In a flash, we apparated away.

DUN DUN DUUUUNN Sorry guys I love my cliffhangers. And I know you have a love/hate relationship with them as well:) Don't worry there's more coming I assure you!