Holidays (Part 2)

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?! I love you guys so much I thought I'd write another chapter <3 Lots of love and I hope you have a great day!

Draco read the name on the letter and his eyes widened. "Who's it from?" I asked. He looked up to me, "I-it's not for you." He said standing up putting the letter behind his back. "Then why are you hiding it?" I asked suspiciously. He started walking away slowly. I stood up, reaching my hand out. "Draco Lucious Malfoy give me my letter." I demanded. "No, I think I'll leave it somewhere for you to find." He smirked running away. I ran after him but he was much faster. He ran upstairs into his bedroom. I ran inside and he...just stood there.

"Did you hide it in the room?" I asked frantically searching for it. "No I still have it on me." He still had a stupid smirk on him. "You can search me if you want." He added spreading his arms. I rolled my eyes. "This isn't a time to flirt." I walked up to him. "Take off your jacket." I told him. "Going a bit far aren't we now Y/N?" He teased. "Shut up Malfoy." He took his jacket off and I checked the pockets. Nothing. I looked up to him. "Anything more that you need me to take off?" He raised his eyebrow. I pushed him playfully. "Draaacoo." I whined. He chuckled. "Okay okay." He walked near the dresser and opened the drawer taking the letter out.

"It wasn't even with you!" I exclaimed. He winked handing me the letter. I sat down on the bed with my back against the backboard and he sat beside me. I looked at who the letter was from: Jack!

"I'm surprised you didn't burn the letter on sight." I told him. He rolled his eyes, "I'm not always an arse." He said. Laying down and placing his head on my lap. "Why are you being so...I don't know...nice?" I asked, opening the letter. He didn't answer, but I started reading the letter.

"What's he asking?" Draco asked. "He wants to hang out, tomorrow. Out in the muggle world."  Draco sat up. "No, it's not safe." He stated. "I'll be fine. And it doesn't matter what you say because I'm going." I stated, placing the letter on the nightstand. Draco radiated with anger. He took a sharp breath. "Fine....that's fine." I looked at him surprised. "It's killing you to say that isn't it?" "It is." "Tell me...why? Why do you care, it's not like-" "It's because I care, Y/N. More than you know." He looked into my eyes. "Draco can you come here please." A voice sounded from downstairs. "Coming!" He answered. He looked back to me and leaned in, "Also because you're mine, not Potter's, not Levin's, and not Jack's, mine." He planted a quick kiss on my lips and just as quickly left the room, leaving me to process what had just occurred.

———————Next day—————-

I got up and instantly got ready for my meeting with Jack. I decided to wear a simple dress with a long sleeved shirt underneath. I put on some boots and started heading outside. I didn't see Draco at all. In fact I hadn't seen him since that kiss yesterday. I walked outside and saw Jack waiting for me outside the gates. I walked up to him. "Impressive place." He said holding his arm for me to take. I nodded, linking his arm with mine and heading off.

We walked to a nearby french coffee shop. We ordered and took a seat outside. We talked and laughed and had a good time. After our meal, we went off to explore the little town. I was amazed to see how muggles got on with their life without using magic at all. Jack bought me a bouquet of flowers. "What is it with you and flowers?" I asked. He shrugged, "I learned a lot about them in my life back at home. I find them beautiful and fascinating, just like someone else I know." He looked to me. I smiled, playfully hitting his arm. We arrived back at the Manor in the evening. "Until next time." He said kissing my hand and leaving.

I smiled walking back inside. The house was flourishing with preparations. I asked one of the house elves what was going on. Apparently there was a Christmas Gala happening in 2 days! I sighed. Another party. Why so many parties? I walked upstairs and collapsed on to my bed. I heard a crunch and realized I had laid on top of a letter.

Wear something nice
The Dome in the Garden
After Dinner
D.M.