Drowned (twice)

I love your guys' reactions to the cliff hangers hahaa.

And I apologize for making Y/N faint so much. I didn't realize it until I looked back so please just stick with it for now, I promise she doesn't faint at all in Year 5. Thank you:)

Two hands grabbed my waist and pulled me under the water. I barely had time to comprehend as I pushed my head through the surface gasping for air. Someone laughed heartily behind me. I turned around to see Draco lost in a fit of giggles. I cupped my hand in the water and flung it at his face, laughing at his shocked face. His hair slightly drenched and his face completely wet, his smile vanished.

His gray eyes turned stormy. I slowly backed up in the water as he drew closer, a murderous look in his eyes. "What was that?" He asked in a low voice. Despite the fluttering in my stomach, I bit my lip, "Payback." He lunged at me and I gave a little shriek, turning to swim away from him. But he was faster. He gripped my waist once again. "How's this for payback?" He whispered in my ear as he pulled me down once again.

This time he held on under the water. I struggled to kick up and reach the surface. He just laughed the whole time, bubbles coming out of his mouth in flurries. Finally he pulled us back up, still not letting go of me. I didn't realize I had my arms around his neck, as I sputtered, gasping for air. "You-you could've drowned me." I said panting. "But I didn't" He replied.

It was only then that I realized how close we were. His gray eyes reflected the bubbly water making them glisten. I didn't realize he was leading me to the edge of the pool until I felt the rough surface of the side touch my back. "You know, Y/N, ever since you kissed me that night," He paused, his eyes flickering to my lips. He started leaning in and I let him. We were a centimeter apart, if I just slightly twisted my head to the side I could...BANG.

The door flew open and in came Harry, clutching the egg. He was too distracted looking around that he didn't notice Draco and I immediately. That gave Draco enough time to push off of me and be falsely interested in the bubbles. "Harry!" I exclaimed. He looked up. "Y/n! And...Malfoy?" Draco nodded. "Were you two...?" Harry started asking. "Oh no, I just came in, Draco was here long before." I quickly explained.

It was awkward as Draco started to get out. The water droplets on his made his abs glisten...not that I noticed or anything. Draco left the bathroom. I pointed at the egg, trying to break the tension. "Cedric told you?" I asked. He nodded. He then looked to his feet. "Um Y/N, I didn't really bring a swim suit or anything so you're gonna have to leave." He blushed. "Oh-oh of course, I'll be on my way." I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around my waist. "Good luck!" I said grabbing my clothes and leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco didn't talk to me for the rest of that week. I didn't mind with all the work keeping me busy. And honestly if he did, I don't know what I would've said. The Second Task was later today. I had been working in the Library and as I left, Snape stopped me. "Follow me." I did we he told and followed him. We passed Draco and he looked confused. I shrugged and continued on. We stopped in front  of...McGonagall's classroom? Why hers? Inside, I saw Hermione, Cho, and a little girl. We all stood facing the desk. She looked grimly at us, but then smiled reassuringly. And then everything went black.

Hahaa I'm sorry guys this is the last time Y/N faints, I didn't realize I made her faint so much in the last chapters:) But it was necessary for this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head was pulled through the surface of the water. I gasped for air. I held on to the nearest thing to me, which was Harry? He helped me swim to the deck. Hands grabbed me pulling me out of the water. Someone handed me a towel. I shivered with the cold. People bustled around me and Dumbledore was announcing something. I looked around for Harry, I saw him and gripped his arm. "W-what's going on?" I asked. He tried to answer but he was grabbed away by someone else. I stood awkwardly trying to wrap the towel around me.

Then I felt someone else wrap a warm towel around me. "Ugh all because of Potter." They put their arms around me and led me off the deck and towards the castle. I was so caught up in everything that neither did I realize who they were nor did I care, I just wanted to sleep. They led me to the Slytherin common room. They sat beside be on the couch. I laid my head on their chest and closed my eyes. "Thank you." I whispered, recognizing the fragrance of Dior Sauvage and the crisp minty smell of their breath.

Also not related but I drove down Sephora and tested Dior Sauvage and OH MY GOD it literally smells like him. Coincidentally, I was chewing my peppermint gum and those two fragrances together were literally like *CHEFS KISS*. I 100% recommend that you take time out of your life to experience it, ITS WORTH ITTT.

Dior Sauvage (Draco x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें