If there was any normal socks I would wear those but Evelyn keeps on insisting that I would wear "those" socks. I knew she won't stop until I did what she told me to do. Oh well a bit of skillet music should help me make my mood happier then before.

{Play the song on top}

You know I never thought I would like this kinda of music in my life, but after a few songs like this here and there. Damn I love it already, it may be an old song but it's still good in my opinion. I took out nevan and started rocking!

Y/N- 🎶 it's just another war. Just another family tour! 🎶

I started moving fingers quick to the guitar riff of the song and then suddenly started prodding electrical bats. I never actually use this as a weapon that much, I should really test it out sometime. That "Lisa" did say it's one of the most powerful "devil arms" in history, what ever that means.

I forgot that I wanted to drink lemonade but decided to drink energy drinks instead. I started drinking "Monster", "Red bull", "Code red". Every emery drink in the fridge is completely empty, I then jumped up high and started playing the guitar
mid-air.

I don't how I was still in mid-air playing the guitar but I still was and enjoyed every single bit of it, why do I feel like someone important is gonna come today? Must be my stomach rumbling. Speaking of rumbling.

Y/N- I need to use the washroom and cleanse my breath...

I quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. This is going to be a painful trip isn't it? Jeez I didn't even eat anything yet.

[Time skip brought to by Chibi emo Y/N playing the guitar while banging his head to a wall]

Now I'm back to normal. Crap... I remembered Evelyn said that I'm not allowed to drink energy drinks, she said that I'm too "young". I'll have to go get them at the super market or else I'll be doomed!
And I don't want to know what plans she has next for me... in bed.

*knock knock*

Hmm. Well who ever it is, good thing I cleaned the mess I made so that's a plus for everyone. I yelled out 'Coming!' and stood in front of the door, as I opens the door I saw two people who looks very similar but I couldn't exactly put my finger on it.

Woman- Hello~! Are you Y/N L/N?

Y/N- Yes ma'am that's me. Who's asking?

Man- Oh were kai'sa Parents. Didn't she tell you that we'd be coming today?

Y/N- Oh she told me don't worry. Come in come in, make yourself at home.

I let the two entered the living room and they sat down. As they sat down on the sofa I was screaming at myself for forgetting that "this" was the important thing today, how did I forgot it?! It was written on the note!

Y/N- Would anyone one of you like coffee or tea?

Man/woman- Coffee, pleases.

Y/N- Okay then. Two Coffee coming right up! *two finger salute and shows tongue*

 Two Coffee coming right up! *two finger salute and shows tongue*