Unlocked

Ray Ray had never seen a horror movie quite this . . . disturbing.

Currently on screen there was a man having his skin peeled off by potato peelers . . . and the things peeling his skin were demon potatoes. The fact that there were these little potatoes designed to look so demonic and horrifying, taking revenge on mankind by peeling off their skin and eating them was just . . . it was true horror in Ray's opinion. Maybe if it was a cartoon it wouldn't be so bad but oh ma God. And the movie just loved paying close attention to the eating of the victim's bodies done by the potatoes and their razor sharp teeth. This whole thing is just so bloody and gory and . . . stupid . . . He was extremely freaked out. Guess that's what happens when the final decision gets left up to Jungkook.

He decided to look away from the screen for the boy and saw him wearing a pleasant expression while watching.

Jungkook tapped Hoseok and pointed at something before chuckling to himself and getting more comfortable.

Ray felt his face pale. Why is this boy not horrified? The whole thing . . . wait no one else seems the slightest bit freaked out. He caught Yoongi's eye and saw him staring emptily at the screen. Jesy looked kind of bored and . . . Perrie and Leigh-Anne were occupied.

Leigh was on Perrie's lap, making out with her.

Perrie laughed against her lips before continuing to get in. "Mmm the way you're coming on's got me feeling that you actually want the whole meal. Tired of only getting little tastes of me Peanut?"

Leigh-Anne smiled. "Maybe . . ." Her eyes went slowly to Jesy. "Jes . . ." She was trying not to disturb so was speaking softly.

Jesy turned to her with raised brows.

"'M feeling adventurous. Let's do a three way makeout. People say it can't be done but it can. I've tried it before. Come on. Lean in love." Leigh was saying.

Jesy seemed amused by this. "All of us makeout together?" They were all whispering.

Leigh smirked. "Like the idea of that?"

Jesy ended up coming closer to actually attempt what Leigh was proposing.

Ray looked away from the screen since the potatoes suddenly turned into sexual offenders and what he saw first was . . . are these girls really out here tryna have a threesome??? He could puke. This whole room was grossing him out.

Yoongi laughed softly from next to him.

Ray frowned. "You think this is funny?" He whispered.

Yoongi nodded. "Poor, poor boy." He patted Ray on the shoulder.

"Shhh my favourite part." Jungkook said. "Look." He was excited for his friends to see the scene that he loved.

Ray actually decided to look since Jungkook seemed excited and what he saw were the potatoes ganging up on some guy to hang him by his tie, set him on fire and then tear him to shreds.

"Yay! The potatoes are unstoppable!" Jungkook clapped loudly.

Ray just . . . "Uhhh! Um! Why are you rooting for the killers though?" He was beginning to wonder how this movie would end. If Kook liked it then did that mean that his favourite characters would emerge victorious?

"They are not the killers! They're simply misunderstood." Jungkook corrected.

Ray was . . . "B-but we been sitting here for nearly an hour watching them kill people! They are the killers!"

"N-no you . . . I . . ." Jungkook appeared distressed.

Yoongi told Ray to apologize.

Ray was so lost here . . . the real horror was Jungkook and his messed up mind. Oh and the girls casually having a threesome in the corner. Saw them stop to watch the guy get burned and mauled by the potatoes though so that's good. What kind of messed up sentence did he even just think? "Okay sorry. Sorry Jungkook they're not the killers. Just misunderstood."