Telling

Brisk legs were making their way to the school gym that morning.

Two laptops filled to the brim with files and downloaded information and yet not one of them contained anything valid or of substance.

Her face was fixed into a frown. A hard one which hurt her face.

Jade had spent the morning before she went to class looking through the files from Jesy and Perrie's laptops which had been placed on Leigh's flash drive. The one that Namjoon had stolen from Jimin the night before.

Who doesn't have top secret info on their personal laptop?? Who??? Jade shook her head in aggravation by that thought. She had spent so much time trying to find something. Some sort of evidence from Jesy and Perrie's devices which would lead to her theory of the two of them or at least Jesy being up to no good. But of course me efforts were to no f*cking avail hence leaving me looking like a God damned paranoid fool!

Why did her mother and Leigh's mom's story seem so similar to how Jesy and Perrie behaved if it didn't mean something??? It had to mean something! Jesy was Jade's mom as a young girl! Jade was convinced! They were the same! They behaved the same! Jesy was- GrrrrRRRAAAAAAHHHHH!

Jade stopped to punch a wall.

The wall was made of concrete so she left no dent. Just a bloody mark from a bruise which formed on her fist from her action.

Jade breathed strained breaths of irritation before looking at her fist.

The blood . . . it made her excited. F*cking blood lust. She licked away the liquid and shuddered from pleasure.

Jade continued walking, trying to appear calmer. She had been to their classroom first but a note on the teacher's desk left by Alex caused her to migrate to the gym which was apparently where they would be having their homeroom session. She was late of course. Her activity of searching through all of those useless files caused her to miss thirty minutes of class time!

Useless, useless, USELESS! She thought while marching up some stairs. I get it though Jesy! I get it! If I was forming some elaborate plan to get my closest 'friends' to do something for me then I'd probably keep it in me head too! Heck! What happened with my mam was more of a spontaneous sort of thing, spontaneous manipulation so maybe that's what you're like! So very spontaneous. You don't plan right? You don't plan a thing Jesy do you?

That spontaneity would be the thing that prevented Jade from gathering evidence! For now I just seem crazy to everyone! Ugh! All that I found from her that may be of concern was all of these borderline obsessive pictures of her own adoptive mother! There had been a specific folder on Jesy's laptop called 'Mummy' filled with pictures of her mom in several different settings. There were some magazine photos, ones from business deals, photos of her mother at distinguished gatherings, out with family (those had Jesy in them) and much more. Jesy seemed pretty into her mom to Jade and that was disturbing and annoying. I didn't come to see that you're a freak with a mom fetish. I came to see what you were up to with all of the kids you're gathering whom you call 'friends'! You weirdo! Do you f*ck your mother Nelson?? Do you??

She was close to the gym now and her anger was through the roof!

Relax Jade. Remember you don't want to be as glaring about what you're doing. Be calm and cool and relaxed. From what she could see from the entrance, Alex had everyone in a circle tossing a basketball around. One person held it now and they were speaking. It seemed to be Prodigy. Ugh he's so very creative. Must be some sort of sharing of feelings bullshit. She rolled her eyes and entered.