Chimichanga

Jade was waiting in silence.

She shook the leg of hers which was crossed over the other as she stared at the door to her room.

She said she would come for me at 9:00 p.m. It's nearly that time. She should be here soon. I wonder if she's punctual.

After lunch no one had seen Jesy, Perrie, Leigh-Anne, Jungkook or Hoseok for the rest of the day. They didn't even come to their rehearsals. Yoongi had disappeared at a certain point too. Some class members pondered on this and asked questions while others didn't care as much, stating that it was just Jesy's crew being weird as usual. Jimin had told the speculating students that their crew was going to attempt to 'save' Leigh's mom in a way that he wasn't sure of. Jin had joked that they were probably going to get her to have an orgy with them and many students laughed until they realized that that would be really weird since Leigh-Anne was . . . well Leigh was related to the person they were planning to have the orgy with. That kind of left a bad taste in everyone's mouth but they agreed that they would investigate later.

For once, Jade had not exactly been pressed about finding out what they were up to and had just been writing down all of the things she would ask Jesy on their date. She needed to be smart about this. She would not be seduced or lose her cool. This time she would be in control.

Yes, no way Nelson's gonna make a fool outta me.

She had her list of questions in the pocket of her hoodie. She wore a blue hoodie over her top and had skinny jeans on her bottoms. Her feet were wearing converse which matched her hoodie. Nothing too flashy. Nothing flashy at all. She wanted to keep things as casual as possible so that she would not get sidetracked or distracted by the event taking place.

A date with Jesy Nelson. A picture of the girl floated through her mind and she found herself melting into a state of unawareness. The girl of my dreams! She smiled but then slapped herself across the face. "No!" She couldn't go in there thinking those things. I don't like her. I want to know everything about her in order to be one step ahead and that is what I'm going to do tonight. That's it and that's all.

She nodded surely. Tonight she would unravel Jesy and that was that. Watch out Nelson. I'm coming for y-

A knock sounded at her door, dragging her out of her thoughts.

Jade's heart leaped and she smiled widely before skipping towards it. "Coming!"

She swung the door open and looked on lovingly at the girl who was going to ensure that she had a great nigh- What?! She scowled, getting herself to stop being happy about this. "Oh . . . you're here." She was struggling to stifle the smile and the happiness in her voice which wanted to brim. I am not happy! This is a business meeting! Business! Maaahhh!

Jesy Nelson was smiling at her despite Jade's cold welcoming. "Hi. I said I would be here at nine so here I am."

Jade saw the smile turn into the girl's signature smirk. Something that Jade had had to train herself to not get weak over every time she saw it! I mean . . . I don't I-I . . . she had no cover up.

"Wow. Look at you and that new hairdo."

Jade couldn't even fight it. She let Jesy hold some of her hair between two fingers, staring in amazement at the colour.

"It's lovely. Suits you real well." Jesy said, locking eyes with Jade while still appearing slick. "Tell me, which hair dresser did you go to to have this done?"

Jade was having trouble forming her words somehow, feeling herself becoming lost in those eyes. "M-my-" She ended up finding her wits back. "I didn't need a hairdresser. I got myself to do this for me. I'm quite independent you know Jessica." She stepped out of her room and closed the door at her back.