Crack

"Okay so this is important because . . . shit getting too real." Princeton was pacing in front of his group of friends at midnight.

Jin's arms were folded as he nodded his head. "Mhmm, mhmm. My inner 'shit' monitor has detected it. The shit that is this one is indeed . . . 'too real'."

"Fook this." Jade muttered. She was sitting at the edge of her bed while these imbeciles riled themselves up for no reason.

"I just think that this is like. . . not fun anymore. Plus, the goodness in me- because I'm good now- is saying that there's something wrong with this whole thing." Namjoon seemed unsure. "Like . . . it's not chill to just destroy someone and then murder them is it?"

Jin actually felt sorry for this nincompoop. "It is not." He faced Jade. "At first it had all been fun and games but as we have said several times, now things have gone off course and the execution of the murders will not be clean if we do them now."

Prince agreed. "Right. Which is why the three of us have unanimously agreed that we should just call off the plan."

"Right."

"Yup."

"Uh-huh." The three young men sounded extremely nervous as they expressed themselves. They realized that the Jade they started planning this thing with and the Jade they were facing now were two completely different people. This Jade was nasty, brash, harsh, mean. In no way was she thinking straight. At the moment, all she wanted was what she wanted and she would stop at nothing to get it.

Jade got up in silence.

They all stepped back and tried to act as if they were not scared.

Jin cleared his throat. "Y-you . . . are now standing-"

"Yes I am." She smiled. The lie detector test of earlier had gone exactly how she wanted it to. She had lied through her teeth to Alex, Du-bess and the operator of the test and the lie detector could not 'detect' it. Because. I'm not like the others here. She licked her lips. I take pleasure in lying. No one can tell when I do it. I have no shame, no remorse. None of it. Eehehahahaha. At least, she used to experience those emotions but was now too far gone- evolved- far gone to feel them.

Jade smirked. "Don't you think that now is as good a time as ever to stage the 'suicide' on the damaged girl's part?"

Jin rubbed his hand down his face. "I thought that earlier you had been in agreement that you had taken things too far and that now everything is falling apart."

"Psh. I was never in agreement. This can still work. I had to improvise so now the rest of the plan has to be adjusted accordingly. Look," Jade brought her hands together with a cold smile. "Leigh-Anne is now completely mute. Everybody can see that she's in distress. Yes, yes they suspect I have something to do with it but there is absolutely no evidence that I did in fact mess her up so they really can't say a thing. Anyway, the girl is disturbed and mute, has a record of being suicidal, of course now would be the opportune time for her to off herself. No one would question it. We kill her, do such a good job of making it look like a real suicide that no one questions it. Suicides often work in chains. Instead of making it look as if the girl went mad and offed Perrie before herself we make it seem as if the blonde one committed suicide a few days after her closest companion did. Boom. Oh and let's not forget that Little Blondie has been going through quite a tough breakup of late. Poor, poor girl. She didn't even come to class after she left for the washroom with her distressed companion earlier. Everybody can see that lil ole Perrie is having a hard time." She grinned and her teeth looked really sharp for some reason.

Her partners in crime were quiet.

"Say it. I'm brilliant." Jade sounded smug.

Jin scratched his ear. "Well yes but again, all eyes are on us now."