Empty Hands

tw//: Talk about cutting

The next week brought chaos.

"You were there so you took it!" Perrie slammed some guy into some lockers before English class that day.

"Bitch I didn't steal your f*cking toothbrush! Now stop acting like a maniac before I start acting like a maniac and we all get set back!" The guy pulled himself away from her and started walking off in a huff.

Perrie growled as she watched him walk off and then screamed at him. Now she ran towards him and hopped his back.

The hall made noises of stun.

"She's at it again!"

"That bitch is crazy!"

"What the hell??!"

The guy Perrie was attacking was now slamming her into some lockers while she was on him. She was actually strangling him it seemed.

"Let go! Let go!" He struggled out with a red face.

Perrie was screaming and keeping up with her attack.

Some guards were coming to the scene just as Jesy emerged. "Holy crap. Perrie! I go to the little girl's room for 2.5 seconds and this is what I come back to." She was walking up to the fray briskly but not urgently.

The guards got to them first and were now prying Perrie off the guy who was now on his hands and knees, coughing.

"Relax Ms. Edwards! Relax!" The male guard holding her right arm was saying. Everyone was still staring at this.

A female guard held her other arm. "Breathe in! Breathe in!"

Jesy sighed as she neared. Everyone was staring and it was all so very embarrassing.

"SOMEBODY STOLE IT AND NO ONE IS OWNING UP!" Perrie was yelling, nearly releasing herself from the guards' grasp.

"Go to class everyone!" The male said.

No one budged. They wanted to see this.

Jesy stood in front of Perrie now with hands at her hips and a tilted head, her brows frowning.

Perrie kept being wild for a moment before she looked at Jesy. She was still panting but her wild movements eased.

"Pooky bear . . ." Jesy sang in a little whisper. "Why do you still do this? Is it really necessary? I got you a new toothbrush from the head didn't I?" She sounded both childish and authoritative. Maybe it sounded more as if she was a mother speaking to her child . . . But somehow sexy all at once.

"Y-you did but the guy who stole it has got to-"

"Shhh . . ." Jesy held a finger up to her lips gently.

Perrie swallowed thick while staring at Jesy in some form of anger.

The guards and the students were just observing this.

Jesy kept shushing and it seemed that as she got softer Perrie relaxed more.

Perrie still frowned but she stopped moving and was now still.

Jesy looked at her playfully with a smile. She turned to the guards. "You can let her go now."

They exchanged looks.

"Go on. She's fine." Jesy told them happily.

They did so and watched the blonde girl fold her arms.

Jesy clapped tiny with a smile. "Great. Now it's class time." She went to Perrie to hold her hand and then started walking with her to class.

Most people minded their business after that was over but some still stared in awe.