Real Friends?

After lunch, the students of senior class 4 had Literature together.

"Yeah I ain't never seen him be like that. I mean . . . he's like the chillest guy around you know?" Roc was saying this where he sat on Jimin's desk towards the back of the class. Sure the teacher was in the room and had given them work to do but everyone was more or less done with that. She didn't seem to care that they were doing as they pleased about now.

Taehyung nodded. "I wonder what caused him to act the way he did this morning." His chair was right next to Jimin's.

Prodigy tsked where he sat at Jimin's other side. "Maybe his girlfriend broke up with him?" He shrugged.

They were discussing the fact that instead of having a homeroom activity with them this morning after breakfast that Alex had told them to do something quietly while he sat and scribbled things into a notebook. He had appeared to be in serious nervous thought which startled them all. The man never showed any signs of having nerve issues in front of them. He never acted nervous. Mainly relaxed, in control or strict if he needed to be. What had him so shaken up?

Jimin was staring in space. Jesy and Perrie were not present. They had disappeared right after the bell had rung for lunch. He would ponder on where they could be but he knew. They must have run off somewhere with Leigh-Anne's mother. While the other guys spoke he looked in the direction of Leigh's table and saw her staring at the wall at her side. She was twiddling her thumbs and acting a little on edge. She had not exactly been herself all day. This hurt Jimin. What did her mother do to her? What happened? No one was talking.

It seemed that many students in the class were uncomfortable by the fact that Leigh's mother had been here earlier. They knew that she came for therapy but it was just unsettling given the fact that they had found out about her murdering someone. Many students were acting a little on the anxious side. Seeing their usually collected teacher acting so strangely didn't help some of them. The more sensitive ones were having a hard time.

Jungkook kept rubbing Hoseok's back. "It's okay. He was just nervous because . . . um . . ." He was searching for a reason in his mind. "He had a test later." He clearly wasn't good at comforting people. Alex's behaviour really wasn't sitting well with Hoseok. He had been acting strange all day. Sometimes he would have random outbursts during a lesson and other times he would sit and shake. This was scary to Jungkook. Jesy and Perrie had been able to help him earlier but now they were gone. They've left us all. He bit his lip.

Hoseok kept moving about. Looking around, moving his hands as if he wanted to pick something up, and darting his head in all directions. He just seemed really disturbed.

Jungkook felt afraid. Mmm . . . He looked behind him at the back of the class and saw Jimin having a discussion with some other friends. Jimin can help. So he got up to ask him for his assistance.

Jade broke a pencil in half.

Princeton jutted his lips out.

"And such a clean break she's done." Jin said calmly. He chuckled. "You're so . . . tense all the time. Doesn't it become tiring after a while?"

Jade glared his way before shaking her head. "Jesy and Perrie have disappeared and no one is asking about it." She shut the book she had open on her desk and rested her elbows there before joining her fingers together and looking ahead with a gaze of thought. "Leigh-Anne's mother was here earlier for 'therapy'. Cuh wonder how that worked out."

"Well it doesn't seem as if she's here anymore and Jesy and Perrie are gone so . . . according to what you got out of Leigh over there we can guess where they went." Prince tried not to laugh too loud. "Perrie got Jesy to tag along for the sexy affair it seems."