Parent-Student-Teacher-Meet (3)

Alex clicked his pen in quick successions.

Their classroom was arranged with the seats set up in a massive circle. Alex sat at the centre.

There had been some mumbling happening at first but now the room was quiet.

Prodigy could feel it. Alex was going to let everyone know all of the crazy things he had been doing and saying over the semester. The man had brought up his episodes of paranoia to his folks already but he had a feeling that he would do it here. Right now. In front of everybody. I mean he saaaid that he wouldn't after I asked him during our one on ones but I-I just have a feeling that he's gon' make me look bad. He kept chewing his lip. Who even told that nigga about all of ma shit? He gasped as he remembered the half-dead teacher who had been in the class while he had been calling Leigh and Jimin out. So they was doing they jobs! He couldn't believe it! Those lazy coaches must have had something to do with it too. He kept grinding his teeth nervously. Then again he said that my specialists were the ones telling him about ma progress but them teachers coulda been part of it too! He trusted no one. Wait . . . isn't that the problem to begin with?? He kept darting his eyes around. Man I hate this shit! My mind going haywire!

Jimin was waiting for Alex to say something. They'd been sitting here for quite a while. The one on ones had taken some time so now it was evening. He only had positive things to say to my parents when it was our turn. Jimin supposed that that was good but Alex had told him to look after himself before he left. I wonder why he would say that. Jimin found himself to be someone who was quite capable of doing that. At the moment he was sat between his mother and father. Everyone was sitting next to a parent or between the two parents.

Jade's eye was twitching. F*ck it. F*ck it. F*CK IT! She kept looking from Perrie to Leigh-Anne's mother. What did that girl do to the woman??? Perrie had taken her away for a whole two hours and when she returned with her the lady had been a lot less alert and more zoned out. It was crazy! Could Perrie control people's minds?? Brainwash?? Jade would expect maybe Jesy to do something like that but Perrie?? So she's more than meets the eye after all. This was making her angry. Leigh-Anne's mother seemed like her own mother in Jade's opinion so she had no idea how Perrie could get her to act this way. What did she do??? She kept staring at Perrie with a harsh frown. And why did she do it?? She had promised herself to not go crazy over Perrie or Jesy anymore since it was messing with her chances of leaving the school but anyone with a brain would want to know what was happening?? I suppose that Perrie decided to tame the beast for Leigh-Anne since the woman seemed to be scaring her so much but was it all out of the goodness of her heart? Once Leigh's mom had appeared it seemed that Jesy and Perrie had targeted her. Yes maybe it was-was oh I know! Some sort of test! Yes Perrie wanted to test her abilities which she learned from Jesy! She paused, realizing that that sounded kind of crazy. Hmm . . . She would get her answers. She would . . . at some point.

Jesy allowed her mother to stroke her knee as she observed everyone in the room. Her eyes stopped on Jade and it caused her lips to curl into a smirk.

Christina heard a soft sardonic laugh escape the lips of her child so she looked down at her and whispered; "Who are you laughing at that way?" Alex had told her that Jesy seemed to be a lot better at controlling her bad habits but that the girl still had tendencies. It'd been way worse in the past but all she does now is make grand gestures for her friends . . . pets. She had a short flashback to their past. Jesy was young in it and the child was brushing the fur of their cat calmly. That was before the child looked up at her and smiled. It had been a cold scary smile that she would not forget.

"Nothing."

Jesy's answer pried her away from her thoughts. She looked back down only to see Jesy's eyes still fixed on someone. She allowed her eyes to stare in the same direction and she saw Natalia's child twitching. "Oh . . ." She frowned at Jesy. "Don't laugh at her darling. She was raised by a cold bitch. I understand any issues she may be suffering from at the moment." She was speaking softly.