It's Over

Once Jade was out of that dreaded office, where that cursed tale had been told . . . the world began to spin.

She growled by this. The way that she was becoming unravelled by her mum even when the woman did not intend for her to be that way. It was clear as day that her mom simply saw the tale of her and Leigh's mother as something sweet that happened in her past but to Jade . . . it was just disturbing. What if she full well knew that it would do this to me? Telling me that I remind her of the person whose life she basically ruined. She was holding onto the wall while she walked down cautiously, feeling everything pulsing around her. What are you trying to say Mother? That you can ruin me easily? Eh? Get me to kill people? Well I killed people already and I did it all out of me own free will- shit.

She suddenly stopped as she remembered how she ended up wanting to murder that girl from class at one of her old private schools.

Jade had somehow ended up opening up to her mother about how annoying she found the girl and her mother had simply said; 'Ah Jade, baby. You don't have to deal with that sort of behaviour you know darling. Keep that in mind.' And afterwards the woman had left the room. AAAAAAAAHHHHGH! SHE DID IT WITH ME! SHE DID! NOOOOO!

And now the world was blurry. Nooo! She thought it was her own doing. She thought that she murdered that girl and made it look as if the girl went missing all on her own but her mom had told her basically the same thing she had told Leigh's mother before she became a murderer! And then I thought 'I don't have to deal with this' when I murdered the other person! She basically made me do those things! She did and she knows that she did! She . . . Jade was breathing in and out rapidly with wide angry eyes looking down the shaking hallway. Her super power is getting people to commit murder! How does she even do it? What the hell? What the f*cking hell?? F*ck it!

Jade dropped to her knees and held the sides of her head while tears rushed out of her eyes. She has me! She has me no matter what I do and that's why she told me the story! Kept on stressing how much I remind her of Deidri! Ughgh! For all I know Leigh's mam may still be under her control too. What if she comes back to my mam or mam goes back to her? F*ck it man! She was shaking her head.

F*ck it Jade! Don't even think about that! That's the least of your worries. The most glaring and disturbing thing from that tale or fable is that me mam is basically exactly like Jesy! I mean I saw the similarities before but now . . . it's just . . . it's terrifying! And who knows what Jesy is up to! As far as I know mam doesn't have any bad genes in her blood so I don't know how she ended up being psycho but Jesy literally has a psycho murderer for her mother! And she's worse than Leigh's mam because she's a f*cking serial killer! Jesy must have the gene and she's gathering all of these kids in our class whom she calls 'friends' but who knows what she wants to use those poor kids for!

Look at me actually feeling sympathetic for those insects! I hate every single person in her squad but thinking that somebody who's like me mam is basically handling them and most likely going to use them to do who knows what just doesn't sit well with me! Ugh! If Jesy is anything like mam then she is waaaaay ahead of anyone in terms of manipulation! I mean I knew that mam tried to manipulate me before but now that she's told that story I'm of the belief that I've been being manipulated me whole life! Making it seem as if nothing I did could ever compare to what she could do, watching me get angry over that . . . she's been playing me this whole time or-or . . .

Jade had her back against the wall as she held around her knees sadly. "Watching me play myself." She began to weep full on now. Jesy must have said something like that to her before as well. She was just a doll to these people. It was embarrassing but . . .

I-I don't have time for tears! I need to save Perrie! Yes she's awful but I wouldn't want anyone to suffer being handled by someone who's like me mam. I need to devise a plan to get all of those idiots to break away from Jesy so that whatever plan she has in mind can stop and they can all- I sound crazy! Ahhh! This is what mam and Jesy want! To make me speculate and . . . play meself! Play meself! It's what I'm doing right now but!