Awake

Deidri opened her eyes at last.

The light in the room was on and she felt in a word . . . warm.

She sat up.

What is . . . going on? Her mind was fuzzy and hazy and she really didn't like that since she hated not knowing things. That was dangerous. Something, anything could be lurking around the corner and she wasn't about to be caught off guard.

So she bit herself on the arm to make her body more alert and then began to look around.

This was a room. A bedroom but it wasn't hers. It's um . . . her mind seemed to still be acting slowly and she had no idea why. She was usually a really fast thinker.

This room looked unfamiliar but familiar all in one. It's . . . wait. It was the room that she had banged that girl in. The blonde one. A girl who went to school with her youngest daughter. Right. She was happy that she arrived at that more or less quickly.

Did she just have a really intense orgasm? Was that why she felt hazy and slow?

She looked to her side for the girl and saw no sign of her. She was in here alone and it was night time. Did she forget herself? Why would she be here at night by herself? This was annoying.

So she hopped out of the bed and decided to head to the bathroom to maybe wet her face so that she could be more aware but- There's . . . a man sitting across from the bed on a plastic chair. He's sleeping. She noticed this only now and frowned.

The woman walked up to him and in doing so realized what she was wearing. She looked at her arms and then her legs. She was in . . . sweat clothes. What on earth?? Had she even ever worn anything like this before? What was going o- Hold on. This isn't mine- obviously- but I'm sure of who it belongs to. It smelled like the same blonde girl. Like a mixture of flowers and warmth.

She was holding the collar to her nose, taking in the aroma. But why am I wearing her clothes and in her room? This made no sense and her mind was completely blank as to what may have happened before all of this. What day was it? What time was it? What was going on??

Deidri decided to shake off her bewilderment to observe this foreign person.

She looked closely at their face and then their uniform. Was this a security guard? Why was he here . . . why . . .

She poked his cheek and saw him twitch. This slight reaction made her step back.

But he kept sleeping. He seemed down for the count for some reason.

Humph. She decided to pace, hoping that it would bring her memory back.

Last thing I remember is . . . okay . . . my mind is completely blank. What do I know? Um . . . my name I know who I am, I know where I am and I know . . . well that's about it.

She brushed a hand through her hair and realized that it was up in a bun. She started looking for a mirror desperately and ran towards the one she spotted in the corner.

She didn't look like herself at all . . . or well . . . she looked exactly like herself. A version of herself she hadn't seen in a while. This was actually kind of disturbing. Had people been seeing her with no makeup and dressed like this? In these sweat clothes as if she was some sweaty person going to the gym?

The woman decided to pull her hair out of the up do and to let it hang loose at her shoulders. She shook her curls and then moved to the bed, searching for something.

My phone has got to be somewhere around here. And if I can't find that I should at least try to find my clothes. This isn't mine. It belongs to that girl but where are my clothes? What was I wearing? What's happening? This was both aggravating to her and terrifying. But she mainly showed her anger, even though no one was around, aside from that sleeping man.