Bumps and Bruises

That night, Jungkook and Hoseok were ready to execute their punishment to Leigh-Anne.

Jungkook had just knocked on the door to Hoseok's room and was waiting for him to come out. The hour was 2:00 a.m. They made sure to wait until it was considerably late for them to do this. They did not want to risk catching the girl while she was awake. That would make their jobs harder.

Hoseok's door opened to a crack and he peeked at Jungkook.

Jungkook was dressed in black for this. He had a black beanie over his head too. They needed to do this quickly before the security made their rounds. "Ready?"

Hoseok kept looking at him before shutting his door for a moment and then coming out with his drawing pad and his pointy stick. He dressed in black as well.

Jungkook was glad to see that he was still on board. "Okay, first stop is to Yoongi's room alright?"

Hoseok stood at his side quietly.

"I sent him a message saying we would be there soon so we must hurry. He is a busy man." Jungkook started walking down the hall in the direction of Yoongi's room.

Hoseok followed him.

Jungkook actually felt kind of guilty. "I am sorry that I am interfering with your routine friend. I know that you like to go to bed at a strict time."

Hoseok didn't say anything to that.

Jungkook saw his drawing book. "Ah yes we can surely threaten Jimin tonight as well with a portrait from in there. We will visit his room after seeing Yoongi."

Hoseok nodded.

They made it to Yoongi's room and Jungkook knocked after gulping. The last thing he wanted to do was upset the great Yoongi.

Yoongi opened his door soon after. He was not dressed in pyjamas and he did not look tired. The room behind him looked like it was lit with only candles for light.

Jungkook blinked at him.

Yoongi smirked.

Jungkook felt kind of uncomfortable. "D-do you have the keys?"

Yoongi went inside before he could finish his question and then returned with a key chain filled with keys.

Jungkook was glad to see that. He laughed low in his throat. "Yes. Thank you Yoongi." He and Hoseok bowed at the same time.

Hoseok held out a hand for the keys.

But Yoongi held it towards himself.

They became confused. Did they somehow upset him? Jungkook had a cold sweat at the side of his face.

"I will come with you." Yoongi stepped out and then started walking ahead of them.

Hoseok followed first and then Jungkook walked at his side.

First they went to Jimin's room.

"Slip it under the door." Yoongi instructed after Hoseok pulled out the threatening drawing of a bloody knife. He had been drawing knives his whole life so they looked pretty real and creepy by now.

Hoseok knelt and then slid the portrait under as Yoongi instructed. He then stood up.

"Good. Now let us see the girl." Yoongi led them off.

Jungkook saw Hoseok following but he was a little lost. "Yoongi sir . . . um . . ." He came to walk at his side.

Yoongi raised his brows as if attentive, still keeping eyes ahead in case any security came walking up this way.