First Hate Crime

Me: Oh hoho! This will have some triggering content for people who have experienced a hate crime and some slurs. Please be cautious! They are minimal, not enough to justify a full warning. I hope you enjoy! This was kinda nice to make because we see Alastor get super protective. WARNING: slurs and hate violence
—————————————————————————

It had been a while since Louis had bothered either of them. It was a nice treat. It also made meeting other new people a delight. Greg was one the two had become friends with. Well, (Y/n) had become friends with. Alastor still didn't really do friends well. Greg came up this week and asked the two if they wanted to go out.

Alastor and (Y/n) decided to take up Greg's offer to experience the ladies of the night show. It started out fun, watching the men drool over these women. Alastor in particular found amusement in bashing them for their cat calls. (Y/n) enjoyed spending the evening with Alastor. It was always a treat to watch Alastor laughing and having fun. (Y/n) thought it was fun to see the women perform, as well.

(Y/n) gets up to go congratulate a performance well done. Alastor needed to use the bathroom and lets his partner go off. Greg waves them goodbye and leaves. (Y/n) goes back stage and is stopped by a woman who sticks her foot in front of (Y/n). He catches himself and turns to the woman frowning.

"Jessiebelle? The dragonfly hotel receptionist?" (Y/n) asks more to himself.

"I'm sick of you faggots prancing around this town like you own it!" Jessiebelle says.

(Y/n) puts his hands up in surrender. "No ma'am. Not me. I don't know what you'retalking about."

She sneers. "I've seen you hold hands boy. I see the looks."

(Y/n) tilts his head down, "I know I haven't been here long in comparison, so you wouldn't know... but Alastor has only helped me around because I needed it."

Jessiebelle scoffs, "Nothing wrong with you, besides ya fucked up head."

(Y/n) needs a new excuse or better lie. "I paint in the abstract because it is how I see. No lenses can fix it. He's just a guide and roommate."

She slaps him. "Don't lie! I'm calling the paddy wagon."

(Y/n) widens his eyes, "...I am not a liar."

Jessiebelle goes to smack him again and (Y/n) catches her wrist. He holds it up and sighs. The woman knees him and (Y/n) quickly lets go in pain. She runs off, leaving (Y/n) taking deep breaths. He silently thanks whoever would listen that it was a secluded area. Alastor comes back and concerned, puts a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n) swats it off and stands up straight.

"Later," he mutters.

Alastor nods. The woman comes back with an obviously proud of herself smirk. "You faggots just wait till you're carted off! I'll see you in jail!"

Alastor knows what must have happened and says, "I can assure you I don't know what you're talking about."

Jessiebelle screams, "SHUT UP! You have no right to talk! I've seen it! I saw you kiss while you were in that alley! You make me sick! Especially you, Boudreaux! You could have any woman and you kiss this.. this THING!"

Alastor goes to attack her, but (Y/n) shakes his head. "Let her live in her delusions."

(Y/n) holds Alastor back, while sirens come into hearing range. Alastor glares at the woman and puts an arm up in front of (Y/n). She keeps yelling and screaming.

"You two are sinners in the eyes of god that should be put out of your misery! How could you protect that fucking faggot!?" She screams.

She points her finger in rage. Alastor clenches his fist in agitation. He grits his teeth, but remains smiling. He scoffs.