(Y/n) Insists

Me: This is pure fluff! Enjoy some of the first super sweet moments between you and Alastor. Also, some cute lingo that I'm sure most of my good omens fans will appreciate.
—————————————————————————
Alastor had only recently declared his feelings for (Y/n) and found them reciprocated. Alastor had fallen into an easy pattern and had so far enjoyed the others company. (Y/n) was over the moon with the establishment of the two as a couple. (Y/n) also knew that with closer connections came new rules to behaviour. He for one wanted these cemented, but there was one in particular he was dying to talk to Alastor about.

If (Y/n) and Alastor were to be a couple, there was one thing (y/n) insisted upon. Cuddles. Alastor was distrusting and disliked touch, however. Alastor had touch aversion and while he had warmed up to his partner, he still preferred to be the one to initiate touch. (Y/n) was a much more touch oriented person. So when Mama Amelie went to bed, leaving the two alone in the dimly lit kitchen, (Y/n) decided to strike up the conversation.

"So... Al." He has no idea what he's doing and leaves the sentence sounding awkward with just those words.

Alastor looks up from his writing, "Yes?"

(Y/n) continues, carefully picking his words. "This is important to talk about and I want to establish a stance between us on the subject so no mishaps occur."

Alastor sets his pen down with a raised eyebrow, "You're avoiding saying what it is you wish to speak about. Go ahead and just put it down, I'm sure to pick it up."

(Y/n) replies, "I wanna discuss your touch aversion. I know you're against long periods of touch with clothing, let alone skin to skin contact, but um..."

Alastor nods, "You're correct. I get the the feeling you're asking for more physical attention."

(Y/n) replies, "It's reaffirming for me. I want to know where you stand on it. Are you alright with maybe holding hands more or hugs?"

Alastor gives a soft smile. "Your asking permission is touching, pun intended, but I'll inform you if it's too much. I'm not ignorant enough to relationships to be unaware that a bit of," Alastor clears his throat, "Sugar is required."

(Y/n) smiles back, "And you'll be sure to tell me when you're starting to feel uncomfortable? No pushing any limits or boundaries for my sake."

Alastor rolls his eyes, "Sha, I think I can determine that for my self."

(Y/n) grins, "Then I demand cuddles."

Alastor playfully sighs, "Well! If it's a demand then I guess I should indulge you."

(Y/n) replies, "Should I be calling you sugar now?"

Alastor rolls his eyes, "What ever nickname you give me I'm sure I'll learn to hate it.

(Y/n) snorts a laugh. Alastor gets out of his seat and walks over to the couch. He gets comfortable, resting his head on his hand that was supported by the arm rest.

"Come here." He says.

(Y/n) happily and quickly goes to Alastor. He puts his head on top of Alastor's chest, over the heart. He makes sure he's in a nice spot before looking up to Alastor.

"Hunky dory?" (Y/n) asks.

Alastor nods, "Right as rain."

Alastor is tense as the cuddle starts, but slowly relaxes as (Y/n) stays still. (Y/n) smiles serenely, listening to Alastor's soothing heartbeat. Alastor let the other lay there and observed as (Y/n) easily napped. Alastor could understand the appeal of cuddling in the sense that making (Y/n) happy in turn evoked a pleased feeling from within himself. He wonders if this is just another part of loving a person or if this might just be that the infatuation at play. In either case, he knew he would have to do this more often.

Alastor looks out the window and sees the stars coming out. It had been maybe an hour at most, but Alastor was done. Alastor could tell since he was becoming more antsy as the time ticked away and gently shakes (Y/n).

"That's enough. Are you satisfied, sha?" Alastor asks.

(Y/n) pokes his head up, then groans, and slowly pulls away. "It was nice while it lasted."

Alastor quirks an eyebrow and gets up, "Good! Then I shall return to my writing and you, should go to bed."

(Y/n) replies, "I'm not tired. I just slept."

Alastor replies, "Not my problem!"

(Y/n) chuckles with a yawn, "fine, I'll go read something."

Alastor rolls his eyes as he writes the next paragraph, "Don't burn the house down."

(Y/n) scoffs, "Like I would do that!"

Alastor looks up and deadpanned replies, "You would and you could. Too damn forgetful. Remember to blow out the candle."

(Y/n) pouts, "Uhuh. Hypocrite. Mama told me bout that one time-"

Alastor cuts him off and sputters out, "Don't you bring that up! Go to sleep!"

(Y/n) nods and goes fo his room, chuckling, "Night, Al."

Alastor calls back, "Good night, sha."

Alastor gets up and goes back to the sketch for next weeks broadcast. After all, if he's to be a puppet on a stage, he best make it an interesting show. No matter if the more prominent thoughts in his mind was of the small performance the two just produced. He let his smile widen at the thought and scribbled away.

'1924 June 15th,

If there is one thing I feel the need to clarify in my daily life, it is that I am NOT a love struck fool. Today, I allowed a cuddle session and found that I surprisingly enjoyed it more than I thought it would. The touch wasn't offensive and it was nice to spend the time bonding outside of our Wednesday events. I can see why people allow these touches now. For now, that is enough for the both of us. I'm off to sleep now, let's hope I'm not waken up by a certain someone demanding more attention.

- Alastor Boudreaux'
—————————————————————————
Me: I actually wrote this at a time when I was not sleep deprived! Yay! I'm also hyped up with mountain dew! I know the wording is a bit different to what I normally do, but oh well! Let me know if you prefer this to my other chapters! As always, ya'll are the bomb dot com! Thank you!