Threatened

Me: I think this will make it interesting! Please comment! Save! Hit that star! I love everyone and appreciate all of your views! You guys are amazing!
—————————————————————————
It has been a few weeks since the pocket watch incident and it seemed that all (Y/n) did anymore was hole up in his room. Mama Amelie thought it was odd and decided to get to the bottom of things. She had knocked on the door and tried asking. She had casually mentioned his behavior. She even slipped a note under the door. She was fed up with having that boy dodge the question. Alastor could tell something was going on. He didn't know what. Last week when they went on their annual plan, (Y/n) was a touch skittish.

Alastor was home due to it being his off day. He took over lunch since Amelie had some errands to run in town. Alastor was making some jambalaya, waiting for the opportune time to talk to (Y/n). He had a bit to wait so he checked the mail. He went to the mail box and hummed. He pulled out some letters and when he was back inside he had determined most were bills. He then comes across one addressed to (Y/n).

"Let's see... from ——? What does his mother want?" Alastor talks to himself.

"(Y/n)! Letter, my friend!" He calls.

(Y/n) races in, "Does it say who it's from?"

Alastor nods and hands him the letter. "Your mother."

(Y/n) pales and rips the letter, "It's not important then."

He the tosses it in the fire. He watches intently as it burns. Alastor clears his throat. (Y/n) turns to him with a fake smile.

"You know... it's not natural to throw letters in the fire without reading them." Alastor says.

(Y/n) gives a dry laugh, "Well, it's my mother so how important could it be."

Alastor sighs, "What's wrong? You're driving mother bonkers."

(Y/n) shakes his head, "Nothing is wrong."

Alastor rolls his eyes, "You can say that all you like, but we both know that's a lie."

(Y/n) stays tight lipped, looking away. Alastor observes the attitude and makes a call. He starts walking towards (Y/n)'s room.

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) asks trying to stay casual.

Alastor opens his door and (Y/n) tries to block his path. He fails miserably as Alastor pushes him to the side.

"Either you tell me or I find the other letters. I'm not gonna allow Mama to be worried about some squatter. No matter how useful." Alastor says.

(Y/n) knows he didn't hide them well enough that Alastor wouldn't find them. He sighs, his shoulders dropping in defeat. He silently pulls out the letters and hands them to Alastor.

"There." (Y/n) says in monotone as he takes a seat on the bed.

(Y/n) stares off to the side and Alastor pulls out one of the letters from the envelope. Alastor reads over the contents. His eyes scan each row and his eyebrows furrow.

Alastor puts the third letter down to growl out, "You were threatened, my own MOTHER was threatened, and you didn't tell me!?"

(Y/n) glared, "Why should I!? I had everything handled! Her threats are pathetic and she isn't even going to go throw with them!"

Alastor sneers, "Oh and you can guarantee that?!"

(Y/n) stands up, "I CAN! In case you forgot, I've put up with her for years!"

Alastor meets him, getting in his face. "I don't care! This woman is dangerous and just threatened us! You should have told me, the authorities, hell ANYONE would do!"