Cereza- Oh no need to do introductions now Eve. I've already met and he's quite a keeper *giggles*

Jeanne- Your mom is right Eve. I'm glad you found a good guy, but he's a real lucky guy having four girlfriends *chuckles*

Y/N- *groans a bit* I'm still here you know!

[Evelyn's POV]

Huh... I expected my moms to be overprotective or not pleased by the sight that I have a boyfriend. I guess even the cuteness of Y/N got my moms as well, oh Y/N. You really don't know the affect you have on woman.

Jeanne- But I can't help but find him so adorable! I mean look at his soft mushy cheeks! I just wanna squeeze him till pops!

Cereza- I know, right? I'm so jealous that my baby girl found you first.

Y/N was being hugged like a teddy by my two moms, I laughed a bit from the scene that's happening. My future husband being lived by my moms, still though. The only love or approval he ever wanted was his pretend... but there not here... not anymore.

Evelyn- Anyways mom. What are you gals doing here?

Cereza- Oh I just got done doing my police patrols and your mom came here for shopping. So I thought bae two could shop together then we came across-

Jeanne- This little fella! Awww your so cute! Oh you should come over dinner tonight or Better yet when thanksgiving comes you should come to!

Y/N- *shrieks* I think I'm going to die here...

Evelyn- Mom! Y/N can't breath!

Jeanne- Whoops! Hehe...

She let go of my Y/N and apologized to him. He was about to say it's okay until he coughed out intensely, Jeanne took out a bottle of water from her purse and passed it to Y/N. He weakly took the bottle and drank the water.

Y/N- *sigh* Looks like I'm okay now. Thanks Jeanne.

Huh.. he called mom by her first name. I can tell that those three are already close but they met just today? Oh well Y/N is Y/N so I don't see why they should hate him, he's just the most adorable person I've met.

Evelyn- How about you two come over to my house? Y/N cooking is pretty good, you should try mom and mommy.

Y/N- D'oh shtap it! I-I dont really cool that well..

Ahri- Are you kidding?! Remember the time when Gordon Ramsay tasted your food for the first time and couldn't stop praising your food?

Y/N- He was just being nice t-that's all...

Kai'sa- You know how he is with others, he's very rude. But he seemed really kind to you so shut up and take the compliments your gettin.

Kai'sa got a solid point there. Every time Y/N's name is mentioned around Gordon he would always say movie things about him, Y/N looks like he was about to pass out from embarrassment.

Jinx- Come on you guys! I heard that there's a mew perfume out today!

Y/N- 'Oh no...'

[Time skip brought to you By Chibi Y/N playing Minecraft]

We dropped jinx and vi back to their home. Y/N almost forgot about jinx gift until he showed us that it was with all along. I don't get it, where does he's weapons come from? This "Yamato" sword pops out of thin air, the only time he uses it is when he really needs it.

Then another one called "Nevan". He would play it sometimes inside the house or just go in the streets and play it there, it can even produce electrical bats. I guess I'll never understand the logic behind Y/N's weaponry. Even he doesn't know how it works.