You had me at pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, part 1

Lisa and Rosé need a third party opinion on an ongoing argument - that third party just so happens to be a phone sex operator that Lisa can't seem to stop herself from calling over and over again to talk about anything and everything (everything but what she's actually supposed to call for)

-----

Lisa

It's not the first time they've had the argument. It definitely won't be the last. And, like usual, it's really just a series of back and fourths of directly opposing opinions that never come to a conclusion.

But Lisa's tired of it, which is why, when Rosé is halfway through her defense of why pineapple should absolutely be allowed on pizza, Lisa grabs an old phonebook she's really not sure why they even still bother to send out and slightly aggressively flings it open.

"What are you doing?" Rosé asks and at least it wasn't her asking Lisa is she even had taste buds again, or reminding her that for six months when she was thirteen all she would eat was chicken nuggets and asking if her flavour palette was really one to judge.

"We need an unbiased, third party opinion, so I'm just gonna call the first thing I see and ask." They couldn't exactly ask any of their friends since they'd unanimously agreed the pineapple debate was an inevitable segue into world war three and refused to ever utter their true opinions on the matter.

Lisa's sort of glad.

She doesn't even want to think about how many pizza traitors may be in her midst.

Lisa chooses a number at random without paying much attention to the name, or the picture the number is splayed across. She has her mission and she's not faltering. Rosé must pay attention though because her eyes go comically wide.

"Hang up immediately," she insists. Lisa lets it ring, just barely resisting the urge to stick her tongue out.

"You've reached NC Nymphos; do you have any caller preferences today?" NC... Nymphos. Caller preferences. Oh. She was calling a phone sex operator. A phone sex operator with a ridiculously on the nose name. And there was absolutely no way she could flinch or back out now.

Just lean back on politeness. "Anyone will do, ma'am. Thank you."

"Oh I know just the girl for you. Hold on just a second." Lisa hums in thanks. Taps her fingers along to whatever kind of erotic music is playing down the speaker, smacks Rosé's hand away with a completely non-threatening glare when she tries to grab her phone away.

"Hi, darling, my name's Ruby Jane and how can I satisfy you tonight?" Lisa doesn't know what she expected to come down the line but it certainly wasn't a voice like that. A voice that made her instantly understands why people did this phone sex thing. Low and husky and coated in aural honey.

"I need you to satisfy a dispute." The oddness of that statement is highlighted by the surprised sound that echoes down the line. "Oh, also, I'm Lisa, hi. That was rude of me."

"A dispute? Colour me intrigued, Lisa."

"You have a lovely voice," Lisa slips. Rosé mouths what the fuck at her and, yeah, that was pretty much exactly what she was thinking too.

"Oh so you do want my usual services?" The voice, Ruby Jane, says amusedly.

"Oh, no, that totally slipped out. Sorry. Not that I doubt your services are great. I'm sure you're amazing at..." Lisa trails off.

Ruby Jane picks it up smoothly, "Getting people off?" Lisa blushes instantly. She thinks Ruby Jane probably could've filled the silence in with anything and made her blush. Her voice was so emotive. Like laughter wrapped in an orgasm and Lisa felt like she needed to take several layers off to cool down. She was already in a tank top and pyjama shorts.