My Love Is Like a Red, Red Rose, part 2

For god's sake, Jennie, you're making it really hard to not kiss you.

She was smiling and laughing and biting her lip and jesus.

Why did she have to be straight? That just wasn't fair. (Then again, the universe had repeatedly made it's hatred of Lisa clear so this really shouldn't have come as a surprise.)

"Uh, cutie?" She said, mostly to give her mouth something to do that wasn't kissing Jennie, "I think the band's about to go on."

Just as she said that, four plaid covered buffoons lumbered onto the stage. Lisa recognised Jackson, and she was pretty sure that the lanky guitarist was JB, who had been best friends with Bambam for a while. As for the other two, she had no idea. They hadn't been in the band when Bambam was. In fact, she figured the only original member still present was Jackson.

Lisa hated him. She could only imagine how uncomfortable Jennie must have felt when he called them girlfriends. Thankfully she'd managed to backtrack, so as to avoid any confusion. But she'd been panicking.

"Hey, we are GOT7!" Jackson yelled, and a few people in the crowd cheered, holding up beer bottles. "This first song is about betrayal."

A poppy riff started up on JB's guitar, then one of the unidentified members began a drum beat. It was possibly one of the most generic, unexciting pop-punk songs Lisa had ever heard. She looked over to Jennie who was bopping her head along to the beat and, yeah, that was adorable.

Jackson sauntered up to the microphone and began to sing in a voice that was more shouting than actual singing.

We were going so well,

Staying safe, on the right track,

But then you went and ruined it all,

How can I get my trust back?

How can you expect me to love again?

I can't believe to betrayed me like that

You hit me...

With a blue shell on rainbow road,

Blue shell on rainbow road,

Blue shell, blue shell,

A blue shell on rainbow road

"Dear god, make it stop," Lisa whined. It was bad enough that she'd had to listen to that song being rehearsed from her brother's bedroom in high school, but at a concert it was even worse (which she hadn't thought possible.)

"It's not too bad," Jennie said.

"You must be delirious." They both laughed.

The final chords rang in Lisa's ears as the crowd went wild. (Thank god it's over.)

"Thank you! Are you guys having a good time tonight?"

Everyone cheered.

"Before we play our next song, I, uh, have an announcement to make."

JB and unidentified band member number two shared a confused look. Clearly this wasn't planned. Lisa smiled.

"If you guys are looking for any tattoos, check out this new place opening on Monday! My friends in the back can give you details!"

"Oh my god that's me!" Jennie squealed, "that's my business!"

"Sure is, cutie."

Jennie was jumping up and down smiling so hard it looked like her face might split in half. Which would suck. Lisa liked Jennie's face in one piece. (Still, seeing her this happy could never be a bad thing.)