Group Chat

Jennie and Lisa have never met, but are thrown into a summer group chat with their friends.

After missed encounters and unfortunate work schedules, the two finally get to meet.

-----

Group Chat Created

Members:

Rosé
Jisoo
Jennie
Jackson
Hanbin
Sehun
Bobby
Lisa

Jisoo: WAAAASSSUPPP

Rosé: Betcheees

Jennie: (kiss emoji face)

Sehun: hi

Jackson: Gurrrllss

Hanbin: How do I turn the notifications off?

Bobby: lol

Lisa: What is this?

Jennie chuckled as she looked at her phone and the responses in the chat. The names were all familiar, but one.

Lisa.

She'd heard the name before. She'd seen pics on her friend's Instagram accounts and heard the name in conversations, but never before had she met or talked to 'Lisa' in person.

"She's cool. And she's going to be here during the summer. She needs to be in the group chat." Rosé mumbled, chewing on cold pizza.

Jennie nodded, hoping for more information, but she knew if she pried too much, she'd be subject to her friend's teasing and she didn't want that. Especially for the entire summer.

The eight college students were spending their summer before senior year in the small college town working different jobs on campus. Jennie just snagged a job at the 24 hour fitness center with Sehun, Hanbin and Jackson worked at the student union, Jisoo with IT, Rosé in the financial aid office, and Lisa and Bobby in the admissions office.

In hindsight, it may not have sounded like the most exciting summer, but the jobs paid decent and they were a fun group who loved hanging out with one another. It was also a one last hoorah to a fantastic summer before the eight students might go off their separate ways on different career paths.

"Plus, she's hot. And you're single. Could be fun." Rosé winked.

"Rosé..." Jennie shook her head, moving to the sink to wash a week's worth of dishes.

"What? We're all here for the summer. She'll be here. You obviously have a crush on her, stalking the three pictures she has on her Instagram."

"I'm not stalking!" Jennie yelled, dropping a plate in soapy water.

"Sure." Rosé smirked.

Jennie sighed. Maybe, she had a small crush. It bugged her. It did. Because she'd never met this person before in her entire life. Yet, here she was. Fawning over her on social media. Plus there was a legendary aura around the other girl. And damn, it was intriguing.

Jennie's phone vibrated with a new message from the group chat.

Jisoo: We going out tonight?