Aphmau snickered. She ran towards them, giving Bad a heart attack.

"Why are you both running?"

Bad kept silent.

Once he reached the dorm, he opened it, ran through and slammed it infront of Aphmau's face.

"Slamming doors infront of people's faces is rude, y'know?"

Bad finally spoke up. "You scared me, I'm sorry! " He did this to not seem suspicious. "I'll give you one of my pastries as an apology." He opened the door and bowed down.

Bad grabbed the pepper spray inside the basket, and was completely ready to apprehend her, but that would ignite the fire, and make her immediately know that he knows about them, so he moved his hand and gave her the poisoned bun.

"Aww, I'm sorry I scared you!" She laughed, and took a bite from the bun. "Mmm! This is delicious!"

Bad drew a fake smile. "Thank you! Now, I'll have to get going."

He closed the door, and turned around to see the crew, confused.

"Why did you run here?" Dream asked.

Bad knows that Aphmau is still there, and will try to listen to the conversation.

"Oh! I was freaked out." Bad picked up a piece of paper, and wrote, 'She's listening.'

"What do you mean—" Bad put his hand over Tubbo's mouth, and made a 'shhh' sound.

"Now, let's go have a sleepover!" Bad's voice was once again laced with sweet, but his face was worrisome. He pushed everyone into the farthest room from the door, Dream and Tommy's room.

Bad whispered, "Mrs. Aphmau is listening."

George was confused. "What? Why?"

"Something about all of you."

"Why is Skeppy here?" Tubbo asked.

"Emotional support." Bad sighed.

"Something about us... You don't mean?" Sapnap stared at Dream.

"Yes, he may mean that."

"I knew it! The new teachers may be spies! That's why Mr. Garret's voice is so familiar!" Tommy whisper shouted.

"That is gonna be a problem, what do we do now?"

"What's with all the cryptic 'that' s?" Skeppy asked, scratching his head.

"They have camera's here, they can easily see and hear us." Tommy pointed at the surveillance cameras in the room. "They may have put more hidden cameras too."

"We need to go somewhere else and talk about it there." Dream rubbed his chin in thought.

"But where? If we come out of the dorm, Mrs. Aphmau is gonna follow us."

Dream, George, and Sapnap exchanged glances.

George sighed. "Should we bring them there?"

"Well, it's kind of necessary." Sapnap pulled out the overworld portal.

"Is that the secret?" Bad examined the portal.

"Not all." Dream turned everyone into a blob.

Bad looked at Dream, and the others

"Wait... You're the little blob? All of you are blobs!?" Bad squeaked.

"Nah, only I am a real blob, I just can turn people into blobs. Dream smiled.

Tommy looked at Skeppy. "What the hell? He gets a box head and I don't?"

"You can add stuff onto yourself later. We first need to talk in the Overworld."

They stepped into the portal.

[Loading Terrain...]

-----;DD
ugh the talk is getting dragged out I'm sorry—
baHAHAHA wattpad glitching bc I tried putting a picture

-----;DDugh the talk is getting dragged out I'm sorry—baHAHAHA wattpad glitching bc I tried putting a picture