Chapter 66

After Aaliyah's and Dre's dinner Dre took Aaliyah back home.

"You don't need to walk me in, I know your tired", she said.

"Yea but I'll do it anyway", he said.

Aaliyah and Dre got out of the car and walked to the apartment.

Aaliyah and Dre walked to the apartment door. "If we keep this up, maybe next week you could move back in", she said.

Dre chuckled.

Aaliyah smiled at him. "Goodnight", Aaliyah said.

"Goodnight", Dre replied

Aaliyah kissed his cheek and pulled away but Dre pulled her back to him and began kissing her lips. Aaliyah began kissing back. Moments later, Dre pulled away.

"Now, that I want", he said.

Aaliyah chuckles. "Goodnight Mr. Thompson", she said.

"Goodnight, Mrs. Thompson", he said as he glanced at the door. After he did that he stopped smiling and actually looked at the door knob.

Aaliyah saw him looking at door too. The doorknob was loose as if somebody broke into the house.

Dre put his arm against Aaliyah for her to step back. "Stay here", he said.

Aaliyah looked around. "No", she said.

"Stay, please", he said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything. She just did as told.

Dre went into the house as he went into his jacket pocket on the inside and pulled out his gun. He turned on the lights and looked around, the house was a mess.

Aaliyah looked inside the house.

"Liyah, I said stay outside. Please", Dre said.

Aaliyah walked into the apartment anyway and looked around.

Dre shook his head as he checked the closet and bathroom. "I think somebody broke in", he said.

"All of this is Jada's stuff", she said.

"What?", Dre asked.

"Jada's stuff. All of this is Jada's stuff", Aaliyah said.

Dre stopped walking and actually looked at the stuff on the floor.

"Why, though?", she asked. "Why put all of her things out here? Like I don't see anything of m-"

Aaliyah stopped talking.

Dre continued to look at everything and he some things of Andre's.

"I brought that for Andre", Aaliyah said. "How is that here?"

Dre quickly with to the other rooms.

"Oh my gosh", Aaliyah said as she took her phone out of her purse and called Killa.

—————————

(WITH KILLA)

Killa was laying on the floor passed out when his phone began ringing. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and gasps for air.

"Jada, Carmen", he said as he quickly looked around and got up. When to his phone and saw that it was Aaliyah . He answered it as he walked around to see if they were in the house. "Hello"