Chapter 25

Killa left the hospital with Jada while Aaliyah stayed with Dre. Dre was sleep for a few hours before Aaliyah fell asleep in the chair.

Dre woke up in the middle of the night and ripped off everything that was attached to him. He sat up slowly, trying not to make any noise.

Aaliyah was still asleep.

Dre slowly got up because he was hurting and looked at Aaliyah for a moment, then he grabbed her keys and he left.

—————————————————

Dre went to the apartment and put on some regular clothes then he went to Killa's house.

Killa was outside smoking with Olin when Dre pulled up and got out the car.

Killa made a face. "Yo, what you doing?", Killa asked Dre.

Dre didn't say anything he just walked up to them.

"You good man?", Olin asked.

"Hell nah", Dre said as he stood in front of them. "Y'all muthafuckas think somebody dumb"

"I think the medicine them doctors gave you got you a little messed up", Olin said.

"Chill bruh", Killa said to Olin then looked at Dre. "What do you mean?"

Dre reached for his gun and Olin quickly grabbed his. Dre placed the gun on Killa's forehead.

Killa put his hand up toward Olin. "Put it down", Killa said.

Olin continued to aim his gun at Dre. "Hell no", Olin said.

"If you wanna kill me, do it. That's what Killa wants anyways, right?", Dre asked.

"What are you talking about?", Killa said.

"Did you? Or did you not put that hit out on me?", Dre asked.

"Bitch they stop my house up", Killa said. "Why the fuck would I have done that"

"Killa, you smart as dude. You would do some shit like that, like you not in the blame", Dre said. "But I ain't stupid"

"I saved you dawg", Killa said. "If I wanted you dead, I would've let you die"

Dre got quiet for a moment then slowly put his gun down.

Olin lowered his gun too.

"Like I told you, you fam now", Killa said. "And the only reason I'm not getting back at who ever is responsible is because I don't know who did it"

Dre looked off to the side. "But you knew where Aaliyah was this whole time", Dre said.

Killa looked to the side for a second.

"I thought you said you couldn't find her??", Dre asked. "Yet somehow she found out I was in the hospital?"

"She ask me not to tell you", Killa said.

"So, you knew where she was and she could've been doing only God knows what, with Jada and you let her?", Dre asked.

"No", Killa said. "Listen, I can't tell you"

Dre chuckled a little. "You know what? Fuck this dawg, I don't need this shit", Dre said as he limped to the car.

Killa sighed.

Dre got in the car and drove off.

"...so, where was she?", Olin asked.

"...she came to my house this morning..she sneaked into actually and tried to get Jada's little toy. I caught her and she um.. told me not to tell Dre but that's when Dre had came to the house and that's when he got shot", Killa said.

"Damn", Olin replied.

"I would've told him but..."

Olin waited for Killa to finish his sentence. "...but what?", Olin asked.

"I don't know...I didn't want to fuck shit up with Aaliyah. We just getting on good terms", Killa said.

"Oh hell no", Olin said.

"What?", Killa asked.

"You feelin her", Olin said.

"No I'm not", Killa replied.

"Yes you are. Bruh, you do realize that she isn't Carmen right?", Olin asked.

"Yea. She's different from Carmen", Killa said as he looked forward. "I mean...she has her flaws but I ain't even gone lie, I see what Dre sees her"

"What do you mean flaws?", Olin asked.

"Nothing man", Killa replied. "Let's just cut the subject"

"Iight... but just know that she is still his wife", Olin said before taking a hit at his blunt.

Killa didn't say anything. He just smoked too.

———————————————

Dre pulled up to the hospital and called Aaliyah to come outside and get in the car.

Aaliyah opened the car door and got into the driver's seat and looked at Dre who was touching wear he got shot at.

"Why are you in the hospital room?", Aaliyah asked.

"Don't talk to me, Aaliyah", Dre said.

Aaliyah made a face.

"I probably sat some stuff in a way I couldn't have but it was the fucking truth and for you to sit in that room and lie to my face about you knowing who the person was that told you I was in the hospital is bullshit", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked down.

"Killa knew where you were and yet I couldn't? Like I harmed you or something?", Dre asked.

"Dre, I just thought that you needed somebody who was going to make you happy. Let's be honest Dre, you aren't happy. I mean you were but once we got married, that smile was gone", Aaliyah said.

"I was happy, Aaliyah. I wasn't happy about going back to the life that I left but Aaliyah I was happy with you", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked forward.

"Or were you just not happy with me?", Dre asked.

"Dre, you're all I have. I mean like I got Jay, Jada and Carmen..I mean I guess Carmen got me even though she's been hiding things but...for a person that's not blood who understands me, who sees past my flaws...you're all that I have", Aaliyah said.

"...I remember before we got together that you said either I will break your heart or you'll break mine...", Dre said. "But I guess... I guess you were right Aaliyah"

Aaliyah looked at him.

"You knew how excited I was about Jada, yet she wasn't even mine over a decision you made on your own", Dre said. "And you kept that from me. I mean let's be real, in the back of my head I did have my doubts on if she was mine or not by blood but at the time it didn't matter because I thought that what happened wasn't your fault but it was"

"I wanted to tell you Dre but I was scared. Don't you understand that?", Aaliyah asked.

"I do... but it's the fact that you lied to me and then you lied again straight to my face about not knowing that, that girl came because Killa told her to.. or if that even was the case", Dre said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything.

"I don't want a divorce Aaliyah but we need a break so I can get my mind together", Dre said.

"Dre-"

Dre cut Aaliyah off. "I'm still going to help you get better the best way I can Aaliyah but as a couple. We need some space", Dre said.

Aaliyah slowly nods.

"Now...please drive", he said as he laid back.

Aaliyah put the car in drive and began driving.

TO BE CONTINUED...
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THE MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS, THE FASTER I POST.💙