Chapter 13

Later that day, Dre drove up to the location that the girl was at. He decided to just follow her around and see where she led him even though Killa and Olin said that wouldn't work, cause they already tried.

The girl walked to her car and Dre could admit that she was cute but he wasn't looking at her in that way. 

She got into her car and drove off and Dre followed her.

Suddenly, he got a call from Aaliyah so he answered it.

"Yea?", Dre said.

"When are you coming back to the apartment? Jada is giving Carmen a hard time and I kinda wanted to finish what I started", Aaliyah said.

Dre sighed. "Bae we gotta finish that another day", he said.

"What does Killa have you doing now?", Aaliyah asked.

"You know I can't tell you the stuff we do", said Dre. "Just go ahead and get Jada and I'll be there in a few hours"

"Alright Dre", said Aaliyah. "Bye"

Dre sucked his teeth because he sensed attitude. As he did that he was getting a incoming call from Killa. "Alright Aaliyah bye", he said before he answered Killa's call. "What?", Dre asked.

"Dre, I told you you can't follow this bitch", Killa said. "And I know because I'm following you. Listen these girls up here ain't dumb. She gone see you and you gone blow the cover. She suspects people to spy on her, so she'll do stuff under cover. She knows every dealer out here and every gang so you can't let her see the tattoo. That's why you need to get close to her and when you do get her phone"

"Whatever man. Alright", Dre said.

"Thank you for not being stubborn for once", Killa said.

Dre rolled his eyes before hanging up.

——————————————-

The girl went to the mall, and so did Dre. She went into Victoria Secret so Dre waited around a distance. When he saw her checking out he got up and by the time he got near the store she was coming out. He stopped himself before also bumping into him so she'd stop.

Dre looked her up and down. "My apologies", he said with a smirk.

The girl looked him up and down smiling. "Mmm, it's okay", she said.

"You got a name?", he asked.

"Sally", she said.

Dre chuckled. "Dont you girls get tired of giving guys false identities?", he asked.

She smiled. "What? You don't think my name is Sally", she asked as she started walking.

"Not at all", Dre said as he walked with her.

"Okay, it's actually Tierra", she said.

"Well, Tierra you are a beautiful woman", Dre said.

Tierra stopped and so did Dre as she looked him up and down and studied him. "What's your name?", she asked.

"Andrew", Dre said lying.

"Well Andrew were are you from? I'm guessing down south", Tierra said.

"My accent?", Dre asked.

"That and you don't come off like the other guys around here", Tierra said.

Dre didn't say anything.

"So, Andrew you're still here so I suppose you want my number", Tierra said.

"That'll be nice lil mama", Dre said