Chapter 45

After Carmen came back into the deck, Carter noticed Aaliyah wasn't with her.

"Where's your sister?", Carter asked.

"Occupied", Carmen said as she same picked up a glass of champagne and sat down with her legs crossed and sipped it.

"Mmm", Carter said as he sat back.

"It's alright", Killa said. "One will due"

Carmen looked over at Carter's crew. They were talking to each other pointing over at the inside of the boat as the one that was pointing was listening to something with a headset on.

Killa looked at them as well and knew what they were listening to.

Suddenly, the other guy began walking toward the inside of the boat.

Carmen and Killa looked at each other. They both were nervous but didn't show.

Carter clears his throat. "Excuse me for a moment", he said as he got up and walked to the guy. "Ay"

The guy stopped walking and turned to him.

Carter got closer. "What the fuck are you doing?", he asked. "I told you to wait and Killa sends the money"

"Nobody told you to let some random scary bitch in on this shit", he said. "I can't even hear anything that's going on in the room"

Carter looked back at carmen then back at the guy.

"You better hope she isn't tell him shit because if not. We're screwed", he said.

"... I'll talk to her", Carter said before walking in the boat.

Carter knocked on the door of the room that Aaliyah and Dre were in.

Dre opened the door. "What?", Dre asked.

"Let me steal Aaliyah away from you real quick partna", Carter said.

"Have it your way bruh. I got what I wanted", Dre said.

Aaliyah walked to the door pushing Dre to the side.

"Yea?", Aaliyah asked.

"Step outside real quick", he said.

"...okay", Aaliyah said as she walked out the room and shut the door.

Carter grabbed her hair and walked her into another room.

Aaliyah got his hands off hair went then walked into the room and stood up straight.

"What the fuck was that for??", Aaliyah asked as she got mad.

Carter grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall. "I didn't mind Carmen bringing you because I had trust in her that you were going to play by the rules but it seems like somebody fucked with mics in the room", Carter said.

Aaliyah couldn't breathe.

"And I don't like snitches...so if gotta kill you that means I gotta kill your sister too because she'll be pissed at me and try to kill me", Carter said. "And I really didn't want to do that because she helps me out a lot, so don't be a snitch"

Aaliyah felt like she was about to pass out so she hit the wall behind her three times. Dre was on the other side.

Carter let go of Aaliyah because he didn't want her to pass out.

Aaliyah fell to the ground and took a deep breath.

"Now, you get back in there and you prevent him from talking to Killa or Olin...Do you understand?", Carter said.