Chapter 46

It was the next day and Killa had Dre to come over the next morning.

Dre stepped in the house as he looked around. "So what did you want?", Dre asked.

"Well for starters, I didn't expect you to come here so early", Killa said. "And keep your voice down"

Dre made a face. "Why?", he asked.

Killa smiled a little. "Long story buuuttt—", Killa began walking to the end table next to the couch and grabbed a set of keys. "You and Aaliyah could use some alone time"

Killa handed him the keys to the yacht.

Dre looked at the keys and made a confused face.

"The driver will meet y'all there tonight at 8", Killa said.

"You doing this because?", Dre asked.

"Because y'all deserve some relaxation annddd this is my sorry for tryna come on to your girl", Killa said. "Which won't happen again because you and her made me realize why I did that"

Dre squinted his eyes.

"Just get your shit together and get her shit together", Killa said as he opened the door for Dre to leave. "I got shit to do"

"Who said she would even wanna do this?", Dre asked.

"Man please. She want you back. If she didn't you wouldn't have hit yesterday", Killa said. "Now go"

"Daniel!!!", a familiar voice yelled.

Dre made a face. "Is that Carmen?", Dre asked.

"Shhh", Killa said as he pushed Dre out. "Bye"

Killa shut the door and Dre raised his eyebrows as he walked away. "Wow, okay", Dre said to himself.

————

Around six o'clock that night, Dre went to Carmen's house.

Dre rang the doorbell and one of Carmen's maid opened it. Dre didn't expect to see her.

She was an older women with a light brown skin complexion. Her hair was grey and long but she has it in a low bun.

"You're here late", Dre said as he walked in after she let him in.

"Family issues, chile", she said.

"I understand that", Dre said.

"Aaliyah is upstairs", she said as she shut the door.

"Thank you", Dre said as he walked upstairs.

When he walked upstairs he could hear Aaliyah's voice through her room door.

"Are you kidding me?", she said to herself before letting of a frustrated sigh.

Dre smiled a little because he always thought she sounded cute when she was upset about something.

Dre knocked on the door.

"Um, just a second", Aaliyah said.