Chapter 49

After Dre and Aaliyah got dressed, they went out on the beach. Dre had on all white and so did Aaliyah.

"I can't believe you're trying to copy my swag", she said as the walked the shore.

"Girl please", Dre replied.

Nobody was really outside on the beach.

Aaliyah looked at a distance and saw people setting something up.

"Wonder what they're doing", Aaliyah said as she squinted her eyes to see.

Dre kind of smiled at her as he looked at her. "Girl, you need to get some glasses", he said.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes to focus them. "I don't know", she said as she looked at him then back at what the people where doing as they got closer.

Aaliyah saw them put up a arch. "Oh my gosh. Somebody is getting married", she said.

"That's what it looks like", Dre said as they walked passed.

"...we still didn't get to have ours", Aaliyah said.

Dre nods. "We'll have one", Dre said.

Aaliyah nods as she looks at the arch.

Dre cleared his throat and changed the subject. "Hungry?", he asked.

"Very", Aaliyah replied.

Dre put his arm around her. "Alright, let's get you fed", Dre said as they walked back into the opposite direction.

————————

(With Killa and Carmen)

Killa opened the door allowing Carmen to walk in.

"What's up?", Carmen said as she put her purse down. "What's so important?"

"I wanted to talk about yesterday", Killa said.

"What about yesterday?", Carmen asked.

"So you really gonna act like that?", Killa asked.

"Like what? What we did was in the heat of moment. That's it", Carmen said.

"But you had me hold you all night", Killa said.

Carmen shrugs her shoulders. "Gangstas like to cuddle too", Carmen said.

"You pissin me off", Killa said in a frustrated voice.

Carmen folded her arms. "If you asked me to come over to talk about getting together, then you just wasted my gas", Carmen said.

"Really Carmen?", Killa asked.

"Really", Carmen replied.

"Well tell me why then", Killa said.

Carmen put her arms to the side. "Every time we get in an argument or I do something you don't like. I get scared for my life. I shouldn't have to feel like that", Carmen said.

"Because some of the shit you do is intentionally", Killa said. "You played with my emotions all because you were scared"

"You're right and I'm sorry. I don't do that anymore", Carmen said. "But either way, I'm doing through that again"

"I've changed", Killa said.

Carmen looked down.

"Seriously", Killa said.

Carmen sighed.

"I miss loving you, doing shit together like we did the other day and being able to call you mine", Killa said.